Love You.

Chapter 7 : Lilian's pov
"Geri I need to go Madrid to pack my bags" I said "okay the driver is outside waiting" he said, carrying Milan "where are you taking my boy?" I asked "Neymar and I will take Davi and Milan to the Park.. Bye babe be safe" he said kissing shakira "bye Lilly don't be late" he kissed my cheek and go out "Lilly your outfit is on my bed" shakira said "GOD shaki you are the best" I said and run upstairs, I wear the outfit it's Short jeans skirt with Brown button up shirt, long blue necklace and brown cowboy boots, I put my hair on ponytail and do normal makeup and walk down stairs "bye shaki see you later" "bye sweetie" I hopped in the back seat and tell the driver my house direction and play Candy Crush on my phone till we arrived, I opened my old house door with my keys thanks god nobody is home cuse I don't wanna see their faces, I pack all my clothes in my big bag then take a smaller bag and pack my perfumes and make up, the driver put it in the car, I leave my keys in the table and walk out, I hopped in the car and Cris call "hey Lia I'm at the cafe where are you?" "On my way" I hung up and tell the driver where is the cafe, when we arrived I tell the driver to wait me and I walk inside finding Cristiano sitting next to the window drinking coffee "hey Cris" "babe" we hugged and I sit infront him "Cris I want to tell you something but promise me you won't be mad and you won't break up with Me" I said nervous "Lia I will never break up with you, tell me" "I.. I found my real family" "what? What do you mean?" "I got lost when I was young so a family adopted me" "and who your real family?" "Pique's" "grea... Wait who?" He asked surprised "yes I'm Lilian Pique and I'm Gerard's little sister and I will move to Barcelona" I said looking at the ground, he stay silent for minutes "it's okay" he said smiling "that mean you don't hate me?" I asked happily "oh course no and about our relationship we will fight for it and I will visit you there" "OMG I LOVE YOU" I said hugging him "I love you too" he laugh hugging back, I wave to Cris and tell the driver to take back home.