Promise Ring❤️

Chapter 42 : Neymar's pov
"Really Ney thanks for everything" she said while we are taking the elevator "Don't thank me baby girl I will do any thing for you" I kissed her forehead and she smiled we stopped at the same floor "good night horsie" she said I hold her face and peck her lips "good night kietty" we walk to our rooms, I opened the door finding Luis,Leo and Gerard watching tv "Here is the lover Boy" Geri said and I sit between him and Leo "Soooo?" Luis asked smirking "so what?" I said checking my phone Leo take my phone away and give me the (stop acting dumb) look "fine fine everything was great we are officially gf and BF now plus I gave her the promise ring" I said smiling "that's great bro told you she likes you too" Leo said "yeah you are the perfect two" Luis added "I'm happy for you both Ney just take care of her please" Gerard said and I nodded "Let's go to sleep Cuse Lucho will wake our asses up so early like Wake up guys early training and going back home" Luisito said mocking lucho's Spanish accent and we laugh "WAIT Gerard and Luis will sleep at the same room" Leo said and I agreed "why?" Gerard ask "ummm I..I miss Leo" I lied "fine lets go" Luis said and Gerard followed him "nice lie Neymar now we seem like gays" Leo said giggling and I shared him.
Lillian's pov
"Awwwww" shaki,Sofi and Anto said after I told them everything and show them the promise ring "He is so perfect and his green eyes" I said in aw's tune and they giggle "tomorrow we are going back to Barcelona finally" Antonella said "yeah and don't forget the usual date night after tomorrow" Shakira said "yeah and the usual fight and Neymar's house every date night" I said and they laughed "like really without Ney we will be all singles now" Sofi said "my hero" I said smiling "oh boy she is already drooling over him" Anto said "Let's admit Ney is hot" shaki said and they agreed "hey he is mine" I said sticking my tongue out and they laughed we said our good nights Sofi and Antonella went to their room while me and shaki shared the same room.