Concert Time

Chapter 28 : Lillian's pov
"Cmon Neymar lets go" Leo said when all guys left except Leo and Ney "Ugh I can't move I'm full" "Of course you are you nearly ate chairs and table" Leo said and we laughed "it's okay Leo He can sleep over" Shakira said and Leo said goodbyes and leave "He is growing up" Neymar said running Shakira's stomach and she nodded smiling "he? Who said it's a boy she is only 2 months" I asked "well shaki and Ney thinks it's a boy but I think it's a Girl" Geri said and I agreed with him Cuse Milan will love to have a little sis to protect "What plans for tonight?" Gerard ask "I have a concert" Shakira said "aw baby I miss you concerts but I can't leave Milan" Gerard pout "hey if I'll sleep over I can take care of Milan" Neymar said "me too I don't have plans tonight" I said "GOD guys I love you..cmon babe lets get ready" Gerard said carrying Shakira and run upstairs and we laugh.
~after an hour
"Good luck shaki don't mess up" Neymar said hugging her "we will watch you live for sure" I said kissing her cheeks "thanks guys see ya" she said hopping at the car with Gerard. Neymar closed the door after them and went to Milan's room to play with him I go to kitchen and make pop corn, Some nachos with sauce "LILLY CMON" Neymar screamed and I walk to the living room "Ummm so good" he said full mouth of nachos and I giggle after half hour we were dancing like crazy people around The living room with Milan while Shakira voice in speakers Neymar bring his gold iPhone "SELFIE TIME" he said to me I put my hand on his shoulder and we make the duck face then he took a video of us all singing loca "Okay enough time to sleep" Neymar said carrying Milan to his room after the concert "that's right" I said Turing the tv and lights off and follow them Neymar put Milan at his bed with big blanket and turn the lights off "Gerard and Shakira didn't come yet why ?" I asked " they sleep at hotel after every concert Cuse Shakira turn Geri on with her sexy moves on stage" he said smirking and I laugh out loud "Hahaaha good night horise" "good night kittey" he kissed my cheek and walk to the guest room.