Awkward...

Chapter 24 : Lillian's pov
I run to Gerard arms and cry my eyes out on his chest "Sweetie tell me what happened?" He said rubbing my back and I told him everything while sobbing "That son of bitch I'll kill him" Gerard hissed angrily "no Gerard pl..." "LILLIAN I TOLD YOU THAT IM GONNA KILL HIM IF HE MAKES YOU CRY" Gerard screamed so loud.. I get scared and walk back crying more it's the first time Gerard get angry at me "Man what's wrong?" Neymar said following by Shakira and Antonella "HER FUCKING COCKY BOYFRIEND SCREAMED AT HER" he said still angry, I cried at Antonella shoulders and Shakira tried to calm Gerard down "Dude calm down you are making her more nervous I'll talk to him okay?just depend on me" Neymar said and he nodded and walk out side and I left alone with Antonella and she calmed me down "hey are u okay? Shakira told me what happened?" Leo said standing at the door "yeah I'm fine Leo I'm just sacred" "don't worry Neymar don't get angry easily and I'm sure he will solve everything" Leo said rubbing my back and I nodded "come and have lunch with us" Antonella said and I followed them downstairs everybody was already at the table include kids like usual I kissed Thiago's and Milan's cheek and tried to eat that's when my phone rang its Cristiano everybody look at me Gerard tried to answer "No.... Can I answer plz?" Neymar slapped his hand away and he asked I nodded and he press accept " hello.... I'm Neymar Lillian is a bit tired can we please meet and talk about something.... At least listen to my opinion.... Okay tomorrow.... Thank you" I hung up "what?" We asked at the same time "I'll meet him tomorrow" he said fake smiling "thanks Neymar" I said hugging him again and he hugged back.
Neymar's pov
I don't know why I'm doing all this but I need to see Lilian happy "okay do you need anything I have to go" I said to Shakira and Gerard Leo and Antonella already left and Lilian at her bedroom "no thanks Ney good night" Shaki said "good night" "Neymar can we talk?" Gerard said and I nodded "why you are doing all this for my sister?"