Drama Again...

Chapter 64 : Lillian's pov
~Week later
Shakira and Gerard went back to their house, so it's only me and Ney since Davi went to visit Caroline And it's so damn boring without him, I was watching tv alone at 8PM, Ney have an interview and its raining outside, my phone ring it's Shaki "hey girl what's up?" "Lilly is Gerard with you?" She asked worried "no why what happened?" "Please call him" she said sobbing and hung up, i tried to call her again but not answering, I called Geri and he isn't answering also, I called the whole team but nobody know where he is, I heard the door knocking I opened and it's Gerard he is so wet Cuse of the rain and with red puffy eyes "G..Geri" I said worried and he hugged me, I closed the door and hear him sobbing, I rubbed his back I don't want to ask him about it now, I make him sit next to the fire and make him a cup of tea, then I bring a big blanket and put it over his shoulders, I've never seen Gerard crying before "do you wanna talk about it?" I asked and he simply shake his head, he rest his head on my lap and fall asleep while I'm playing with his hair after a while, I heard the front door opening, and Ney come and peck my lips "is he okay?" He asked in a low voice "I don't know he don't wanna talk about it" "I talked with Shaki they had a big fight" "God why?" "Shakira need to do a sex scene in her new music video so Geri lost his temper and called her a bitch" I gasped and he nodded "I bit he feel so guilty" Ney said and I nodded, I get up and place a comfortable pillow under Gerard head and walk upstairs with Neymar.
~Next morning
"Babe" I heard Ney and open my eyes "good morning kittey I'm going to training" he kissed me "good morning Horsie okay is Geri going?" He nodded and I kissed him back, after they left I did my morning routine and jogged to Gerard's house, I knocked and Shakira opened with red eyes and smeared eyeliner she was wearing geri's oversized sweater, I hugged her and she closed the door after me.