I'm Sorry

Chapter 25 : Neymar's pov
"I don't know but I feel like I need to see her happy and smiling we are already best friends and I love her as much as I love Rafa" I said fake smiling again cuse that stupid Ronaldo annoyed me cuse his language "Thanks for support us man" he said rubbing my shoulder "welcome dude and damn stop thanking me" I said trying to laugh and he did "hahaha...um Ney he annoyed you right?" He asked "yeah kinda he was like who are you to talk about my relationship with Lillian" I said "don't listen bro you know how much you mean for Lilly" "right and I know how much YOU mean to her so I'm sure she will be right now at her room still staring at the wall waiting for you to apologize" I said winking and he giggled "okay now go to your home junior we have early training and I'm gonna beat your ass" he said playfully "IN DREAMS BIG PIQUE" I said laughing while walking out.
Gerard's pov
I'm really glad to have a big supportive family like this... I walk to Lillian room and open the door slowly Ney was right she is still awake staring at the wall "Lilly?" I asked and she turned around getting up a bit "yes!" I sit next to her "I'm sorry for screaming at you today I'm not used to see you broken nor weak you are my little beautiful sister and I'll never do it again EVER And....I'm sorry again" I said and kissed her forehead "aww love you my tall bro" "hahaha love u more my shorty sis....good night" "good night" i walk out and closed her door behind me. I walk to my room finding Shaki still watching tv so I sit next to her "babe don't you think that Neymar and Lillian will make a great couple?" Shakira said suddenly "ummmm maybe" "NO not maybe ITS YES YES YES like cmon Ney care about her as much as I care about Milan he loves her Geri" "well Neymar is a good guy I won't mind it" I said and she nodded.