Sick

Chapter 52 : Lillian's pov
I wake up next morning feeling so cold even tho Neymar's house is super warm and there is a big blanket over me and I'm hugging my huge teddy bear. I looked for a thermometer and found one damn my temperature is so high but Neymar is at training, I won't call him he will get worried I made cup of tea and lay at my place again then my iPhone rang "hey babe" "hey ne..." I sneezed oh shit he will know "OMG Lilly are u sick" "umm no" "LILLIAN ALFREDO PIQUE" "yes yes sorry I'm" "ugh I will talk to lucho and bring you medicine right now" "but..." "No buts I'm coming" then the phone line died "stupid me" I mumble.
Neymar's pov
"Hey lucho I'm sorry but can I leave now? Lilian is sick and I need to take care of her" I said "yeah sure go" lucho said "is she okay?" Leo asked "idk hope so" "I'm coming with you" Gerard said worried "no you stay and come when training end" i answered "okay take care of her" I nodded and change my clothes quickly, I buy her medicine, chocolate, her favorite chips and all the food she likes, I opened the house with my keys and run upstairs to her room finding her laying with huge bear and Davi playing next to her "babe are u okay? Do you need a doctor? Let's go to hospital" I said hugging her "horsie I'm fine" "thanks god" I said and kiss her "no you will get sick" she pushed me "I don't care" I said smiling and kiss her again "Davi sweetie go and stay with Marcela so you won't get sick" "okay Papi God bless you mommy Lilly" Davi said and blow a kiss "gracias lil Godzilla" she said blowing a kiss "look what I bring for you" I said and give her the food "Yaaaay Ney you are the best boyfriend Everrr" she said and I laugh. After two hours of watching tv and taking care of Lilly we heard someone knocking the Rooms door "cmon in" I said Gerard, Leo, Luis, Marc and jordi enter "hey babygirl you okay?" Gerard said kissing her forehead "yeah Geri" "God bless you Lilly" jordi Marc and Luis said "gracias guys" she said smiling "we wanted to make sure you are alright bye" Leo said and bro hugged me "wait" Leo said he touch me forehead "GOD Neymar you are boiling" Leo said "uh oh" Luis added "okay mister stay here I'll take care of you both" Gerard said laying me at bed "Okay Mr tallness good luck" Luisito said walking out with Leo Marc and jordi "SHUT UP FAT ASS" Geri yelled and we laugh.