Family Goals

Chapter 27 : Lillian's pov
"Good morning shaki where is Gerard?" I asked quickly I'm really worried cuse today Neymar wil meet Cristiano "good morning babe ger.." Shakira cut off my Gerard opened the door "Geri where is ney?" I asked "he should be here in 5 min" he said and go to take a shower after 9 min of waiting finally Neymar's car appeared I opened the door immediately then Leo and Ney come in "tell me tell me" I said Shakira and Gerard come downstairs to hear "I talked with him and waiting for his choice" Neymar said smiling and I nodded "did he annoy you or anything?" Gerard asked "No he..." Neymar said but Leo cut him off "yes he did" "oh I'm really sorry horsie" I said pouting "don't say that kitty I'll do anything for you" that's when my phone rang "CRIS" I yelled and answered "hey babe I'm sorry..." "I'm sorry also" I cut him of smiling "aw you are so cute" he said "you are cuter" "i love you" "love you more bye" I hang and turn around "guys you are family goals" I said hugging Leo and ney so tight and they laugh hugging back "WHO IS READY TO KICK MADRID'S ASSES" Shakira said and they cheered Except me "ops sorry" she said smiling wide and I giggled "My old friends say that I make the best pancakes how about you call they rest and I'll cook you all my spacial pancakes..." I said but ney and Leo cut me off "WITH NUTELLA?" they asked like 5 years old boys and we laugh "yes with Nutella" I said giggling "yaaaay I'll call the rest" Neymar said taking his phone out and I went to the kitchen with shaki.
After an hour most of the team were here waiting at the dinning table I make pancakes with Nutella and strawberries, white chocolate cake and fruits cake we all start to eat together "DAMN it's soooo good" Suarez said full mouth "really It's yummy" dani said "amazing" sofi said eating cake "aww thanks guys" I said blushing "I wanna marry your pancakes Lilly" Neymar said after he finished all his pancakes and cutting some chocolate cake and we laugh "Neymar stop eating or you won't be able to walk tomorrow" Leo said and we laugh "hey I wanna eat"Neymar pout "don't laugh at my horsie eat ney" I said smiling "thanks kitty" he said smiling wide and I giggle.