Drama Drama Everywhere.

Chapter 16 : Neymar's pov
"You think she will love this?" Suarez asked showing me the sliver bracelet he will give to Sofi "yeah for sure now go and have fun" I said and he left "it's only me and you kids so what you wanna do?" I said to Thiago, Milan, Delfina and Benjamin "chocolate" they said at the same time "okay but only one piece for each one okay?" I said and they nodded, I went to bring chocolate from kitchen when Thiago come after me "uncle Ney uncle Ney... Lilly is here" he said and I followed him outside "lilly what's up?" I said and she just hugged me without saying anything suddenly she start sobbing "Lillian what's wrong?" I sit her at the couch and sit next to her "n...nothing" she said with red eyes, I give chocolate to the kids while they are playing and sit with here again "it's Cristiano right?" I asked and she nodded "what happened?".
Lillian's pov
"Really? What's wrong with him? You looked stunning yesterday" Neymar said after I told him the story "wait kids is so sleepy I will take them to my room and make some tea" he said and I nodded, he carried them one by one to his room he is so kind with kids I don't know why I came here but he is the only one I want to talk with now after spending all my last night crying, after 10 min Neymar come with tea when someone knocked the door and he opened "LUIS IS SO FUCKING STUPID" sofi said angrily and walk in "what ha..." Before Neymar could complete the door knocked again and he open "I WILL NEVER TALK TO HIM AGAIN" Antonella and shakira said at the same time and walk inside also and three of them start crying " girls calm down and tell me what happened?" Neymar said and they start talking togther "ONE BY ONE" Neymar said and sofi start "everything was perfect till Luis start to flirt with the waitress" "and I can't believe that Gerard get jealous from my fans" shakira said "and your friend forget my fav flowers ughhh" Antonella said "it's okay try to stay calm I will make more tea" Neymar said and went to the kitchen "oh hey Lilly how are you?" Sofi said still upset and I nodded smiling.
Neymar's pov
While I'm making tea I called Gerard, Leo and Suarez and told them to apologize to there wives and they accept it, while we are drinking tea my door knocked and its Suarez "sofi.. Come here" I said and she walk to me.