Date Night

Chapter 51 : Neymar's pov
"Bye Marcela" Lilly and I said hopping in the car "bye guys have fun" I turn on my car and drive to the typical restaurant I'm wearing a light blue jeans with white button up shirt and red shoes "OMG" I said looking at Lilly "what?" She asked confused she is wearing the light blue dress I buy for her besides she look amazing but without jacket!!! "Lillian you forget your jacket" "no babe it's fine this dress is with long sleeves" "ughhh you will get sick" she just kiss my cheek and I couldn't help it but smile, we arrived and walk inside Geri and shaki, Antonella and Leo, Luis and Sofia were already sitting and talking about something "hey guys" we said "hey" the said smiling we sit next to each other's at the round table , we order And gossip about team, World Cup, kids etc "so did you decide the name?" Lilly asked anto "I think Benjamin is good" Leo said "but I love Mateo btw we will decide when I give birth there are 3 months more" Antonella said "Can't wait for Sasha" I said rubbing Shakira's bum "Meu deus Lillian he is kicking touch" I said and she touch it smiling "I think it's your turn guys" luisito said and Lilly blushed "nah Lilly is too young to be a mom we will have one when she is ready" i put my arm around her and she peck my lips "Leo call that girl I want my fav flower" Antonella said pointing to little girl with flowers, Leo called her and she come "Which one?" Leo asked "you do  remember my fav flower Mr Messi don't you?" Antonella asked angry "y..yeah of course b..babe it's uh um" Leo said nervous looking at me(Lilac)I mouthed "It's lilac" I said smirking "Good boy" anto said smiling "I'm going to bathroom" Sofia said "I'm coming too" Antonella said "thanks man" Leo said "hahaha you should pay him everytime he save your life" Gerard said and we laugh.
Lillian's pov
After eating dinner we drink some wine with deserts  "Guys why don't come and sleep over us at Saturday?" Soft said "yeah good idea" luisito said we agreed then hopped at our cars and go back home "babe I'm so glad that you are all here you are the best family ever" I said holding neys hand and he smile "We are always there kittey...te amo" he kissed my hand "te amo horsie" I said back smiling.