Heaven's Gate Awaits .. *Part 1* [FINAL]

Craig opened his eyes and seen blood trailing, but not from his body. He looked over and seen Kimberly laying on the floor with a gunshot to the skull. Chresanto was standing in the door and blew the barrel of the gun.

"Hahaha! I still got it my man. You're welcome!", Chres said, walking over to Craig and untying him.

Craig's breathing slowed down and he looked up at Chres. "Thanks man. I-I thought I was....dead."

"Chres you're here!", Jacob cheered aloud. "Aww why does he get untied firrsst?!", he whined. "That's not even fair asshole!"

Chresanto shot him a cold glare and finished untying Craig. "I should leave your whiny ass there! Shut the fuck up dude!", he barked.

Jacob hushed and watched as Chres walked over to him and untied him. Once Jacob got loose, he jumped up and started feeling on his wrist. "Yes man, God my wrist HURT like a bitch!"

Craig walked over to Kim and started searching her. "We'll talk later Chres, but she said something about her boss being on the phone. Bitch better have her phone unlocked, shit....Niggas need inf- FOUND IT!", Craig said while holding up Kim's iPhone. He unlocked it and went to her text messages. He found what he was looking for and went to 'The Boss' text's and texted her.

"The two are dea, so where's the girl and boy at?"

"Okay, I texted her to tell me where they are. So, what do we do now?"

Chresanto looks at him sideways, while grabbing Kim's gun off the floor and throwing it to Craig. "The fuck you mean nigga, KILL ALL THOSE BASTARDS!", Chresanto barked at Craig.

Craig was a little startled at his tone but he nodded his head and fixed the bullets in the clip of the gun.

Chresanto loaded his gun and took the safety off. "Jay stay here, we need a lookout.", he said in a calm tone while finally cocking the pistol.

Jacob however was pissed that Craig was getting all the good stuff and got to do more things. He was tired of being treated like a 'softy', so instead he decided to speak up to Chresanto no matter how scared he was of him.

Jacob sighed and cleared his throat, while looking down. "Ahem, uhh Chres?"

"Ugh, not now Jacob.", Chres muttered. He searched through the top drawer for more guns and bullets.

"Chressss..", Jacob said, dragging out his name this time. He rocked back and forth on his toes while looking to the floor still.

"Not NOW Jacob!", Chres growled getting a little aggravated.

Jacob was through being nice and he finally grew the balls to yell, "Chresanto Romelo Lorenzo August! Yo ass better fucking listen to me right NOW! I'm tired of being treated like the pussy of the group and I'm NOT! Craig gets to do EVERYTHING and I have to sit back and watch the shit. Do you know how it feels to be degraded by your own FAMILY?! You guys are mi hermanos' and you're all I have besides Mama! Bella's DEAD, Noah is gone to a Foster home somewhere and I don't have a Father, nor do I have brothers! You, Mama, Rayan, Craig, Karrueche, Amorette, and Andros are the only ones I have left! I still get treated like dog shit BY MY BROTHERS, Karrueche treats me like I'm important and I'm some fucking body! I ain't putting up with this shit anymore and after we save Rue and Ray, you don't have to hear SHIT else from me. 'Cause I'm done with getting treated like a lil bitch or a baby, so don't worry about me no more. I've been holding on with Mama ever since I was young. I don't need y'all if I'm gonna be treated like I'm two all over again!", Jacob barked as loud as he could, breathing heavy. "I ain't gone be apart of that shit, GET IT TOGETHER! I'm tired of being the one who has to kiss everyone's ass when that shit is OVER and DONE with. Screw both of you in the asshole if you think I'm gonna be your bitch any longer.. ". And with that being said, he walked away slowly shaking his head.