Nightmares..

"You s-see what?" You panted while crashing your back unto the hospital bed.

You seen a woman come up with a mask on her face and rubber gloves. "Don't worry Ms. Tran, I got you.", she said in a sinister tone, while removing her face mask.

Your eyes almost bulged out of your head at the sight of who it was. It was Krystle, and she sent you an evil smirk while slowly inching the baby out of you. Tears filled your eyes as you screamed and pleaded for Chresanto. He was nowhere to be found, because he was still in his deep sleep.

"No no no, no need to get worked up.", she growled while cleaning off the baby.

"Why are you here?!", you shouted while stepping out of the bed. Your body was still in excruciating pain, your knees buckled and your dropped to the floor.

She put the baby down in the crib softly and walked to you slowly, her shoes clacking in the silent room. You backed away as fast you could, but fast wasn't fast enough. Krystle hovered over you and chuckled lowly.

"Didn't I tell you I was gonna come back?", she sad while kicking your side.

You groaned in pain and held your side, while scooting away. "Why- why are you here? What do you want?", you said silently while coughing hysterically.

She leans sown and slaps you in the face, while walking back to the rack for a needle and knock out fluids. "I didn't ask you to speak.", she spat while filling the needle with the fluids. "You're gonna go night night for a little bit.", she snickered while walking back to you and injecting you.

You screeched in pain and tried to slap the needle away, only for it to be too late. The fluids started to work its magic, and you fell asleep right on the floor. Hours later you woke up to find your self hanging onto a metal rod. Your arms and legs were bound, and you could do nothing but wonder.

"Krystle!", you yelled as your vision cleared a little. You seen her over in the chair with your baby, rocking him.

"Well hello Karrueche.", she said happily while looking down at the newborn. "He looks just like his father, too bad he'll never meet him.", she said smiling and kissing the baby's forehead.

"What did you do to him?!", you screamed, "Where's my other child?!", you continued.

"Relax.", she said in a stern tone while smirking. "I think you might wanna be around to watch this.", Krystle said while holding the newborn and walking to the rack of tools.

Your chains shook and jiggled as your sore body tried to break free. "What are you doing with my baby you bitch!", you screamed aloud, making sure she heard you.

"Ooo, you want it to happen that fast? I wanted to take it slow, to make sure you enjoy it ALL.", she said laughing in an evil tone.

She grabbed the scalpel and walked back to her seat. She scooter her chair closer to you to make sure you can get a good view.

Your eyes watered and your body bucked at Krystle. "Put my baby DOWN!", you demanded in a shaky tone.

She sliced your wrist with the scalpel and grinned. "Shut the fuck up, you're next so don't worry.", she said. She kissed the baby's forehead slowly and soon after cut the baby's stomach. The poor baby yelped in pain and the screaming didn't stop.

"NOOOOOOOOOO!", you cried out while trying to break from the chains. "Stop no!", you said while trying to get one of your hands free.

"Aww, I thought you'd enjoy this?", she said in a pouty tone. She stroked the baby's head and started sawing off the baby's little foot.

You couldn't do anything but watch her slowly dismember your newborn child. Tears streamed down your face and you tried to convince her to stop, she wasn't budging.

"Please....stop!", you said in a frantic tone while you watched blood spill out from the baby's foot.

She sawed the baby's whole foot off and held it up in accomplishment. "One down, 10 more parts to go.", Krystle said in a cold tone. She threw the foot at you and watched you squirm.

"Why...why are you doing this?!", you screamed in an outburst. You seen the baby's crying start to fade, and your heart dropped to the pit of your stomach. Watching your newborn child.......DIE, again.

She went for the baby's head and pulled it's head back slowly. "You ready Karrueche?", she smirked deviously while holding the scalpel to the baby's neck.

"You .. wouldn't .. dare bitch.", you growled while looking into her cold, black eyes.

"Wanna bet?", she spat back. She started cutting at the baby's neck and heard no more cries. The baby was officially DEAD.

You seen the newborns head dangle back and blood spew out. Your mouth dropped and a fountain drilled down your face. Krystle grinned in accomplishment and you could hear the tearing of the baby's tissue. Your eyes turned bloodshot and you watched as Krystle tore the baby's head completely off.

"When I said was gonna get you back, I meant that shit.", she growled.

~

"Rue? Baby wake up.", you heard a soft voice saying while wiping the tears off of your face.

"No no no!", you shouted while shoving Chresanto's hands away. Your heart raced rapidly and you couldn't control your breathing.

"Baby stop!", Chresanto said in an attempt to try to calm you down. He pinned your arms down and wached you breath rapidly.

When you looked up, you seen Chresanto and room full of doctors. "Where is she?", you weeped out while scanning the room.

Chresanto looked at you as if you were crazy and he spoke his head. "Who are you talking about Karrueche? Where is who?", he said while tightening his grips on your arms.

"I-I seen Krystle! Sh-she came back.....and she....k-killed my second baby!", you said while crying and soon bent engulfed into Chresanto's warm arms.

"Baby you just had a nightmare. The twins are fine, their in another room perfectly fine.", he said while sighing.

You cried in Chresanto's chest while he held you tighter. "Sh-she said she was gonna c-come back.....and get me."

Chresanto couldn't help but chuckle. "It's not like she's the damn boogeyman or some shit Rue, calm down.", he said in a soothing tone.

You heaved softly, but managed to calm down at his calm voice. "Hold m-me tighter Chres.", you pleaded. He took of his shoes and jacket and slid into the bed next to you, holding you tighter.

"I love you and won't let ANYTHING happen to you as long as I'm alive.", were his last words before you fell sound asleep in his big, muscular arms.

The morning approached hours later and you woke up to find Chres not next to you. You panicked a little and you scanned the room for him. You calmed down when you seen him walk in the room with a tray of food.

"Phew, I thought something had happened to you. Got me scared shitless.", you joked while laying back onto the soft pillow.

"Naww, I just went to go get us some food.", Chresanto said while placing the tray on the night stand. Chres kissed your lips and make a 'yuck' face. "Ugh, morning breaaath!", he joked.

"Haha very funny.", you said while chuckling and stepping out of the bed to use the bathroom. You grabbed your stomach and let out a small groan.

"You ok baby?", he said while grabbing a piece of Bacon.

You nodded your head while closing the bathroom door and locking it. You stared at yourself in the mirror and shook your head. "I'm going insane. Why is this bothering me so much?" You questioned yourself while splashing cold water over your face.

Chresanto's phone started to buzz and he looked at the caller ID, only to see it was restricted. He swiped to answer and answered the call. "Hello?" His baritone voice spoke.

It took a while for the person to respond. But when they did respond, the person said

"I'm back."