My Dirty Secret..

"Damn, where's Kae already?", Ray says in a worried tone. He texts you and presses his back against the couch and sighs.

".....So all this time you- you lied to me and I wasn't your first?". Tears start to stream from his eyes and he scrunches his eyebrows in a confused manor. "Why would you lie? Virginity is sacred and shouldn't be toyed with Karrueche!"

"Because.......I wanted you to feel special. I'm sorry, I really am.". You hold your head down in embarrassment and shake your head. You try to touch his shoulder, but he shrugs your hand away.

Chresanto shrugs your arm away and stands up, wiping his tears. "I wouldn't care....about it, but-but you lied t-to me. I thought I could trust you!". His voice gets a little shaky and he bawls his fists up in anger.

You take a glance at his fist and you close your eyes slowly and let out a breather. "Babe please calm down...I love you, can you just not be so mad?". You try to ease him but he wasn't having it. He continued to grim you and hold his head down.

He sniffs and he looks at you with red eyes. "I-I love y-"

"Hold that thought!". You raise your index finger and cut him off while texting Ray back.

Chresanto August

WHY! She's cutting me off when I'm trying to say I love her. But she's texting somebody and I'm going to find out who it is RIGHT FUCKING NOW! Whoever it is, they better pray that I'm calm when they get up here. I'm not even in the fucking mood. What happened to the sweet Karrueche that I first met? This new her is....I don't really like it, she's so worried about going out that she doesn't even realize my feelings are getting hurt though all of this. I don't wanna go through this again, not with her or anybody. I love her....

"Babe?". You try to make Chresanto look at you in the eyes.

Chresanto snatches your hand off the side of his face and throws it to the side. "How the fuck are you even going to lie to me abf say you love me?! Hell, do you even...like me?! Am I not fucking good enough for you?"

"Chresanto stop! That's fucking RIDICULOUS and it's really not that big of a deal!". You grab his arm and throw him on the bed and stand in front of him. "I love you and I need you to trust me. I didn't tell you this already because I knew that you were gonna be mad. I'd rather tell you now, than have our relationships filled with secrets and lies. So, do you love me?"

"Yes.". He hugs your waist and cries on your stomach a little. "I do, I really do. I'm sorry for letting my anger get the best of me. But are you lying to me?"

"Only if you are baby.", you retort while stroking his head and smiling.

"Forgive me please?", Chresanto says sniffling in your shirt.

"On one condition.", you say.

"ANYTHING you want, what is it Kae?"

"That you forgive me too...". You brush your thumb across his jawline and smile a little while wiping your forming tear.

"Of course!". He cheers and jumps while hugging you and smiling. "Your mines forever right?"

"We don't need wedding vows to say, 'until death do us part'.". You cup the side of his face with your small hands and smile while kissing him softly.

Someone rings the door bell twice and you wipe your face to answer it.

"I got itttt.". You get up and answer the door to see Ray standing there. "Hey Rayyyyy.". you sing as you hug him and say, "Sorry I'm not dressed yet. Me and my boyfriend had a small disagreement. I just need to put my clothes on.