The Maury Show .. [Part 1]

"What the fuck?!". He sits up and looks at you both in shock. "Say what now?"

Chresanto August

How the hell is Krystle pregnant? I ain't fuck her ass ever since the third day Karrueche came! Soooo, it's probably Demetri baby cause he be fucking her ass when I don't. I'm just like.....mind fucked right now. I know for a damn fact that Karrueche's baby is mine. I have no shame in that child, but Krys' child? HELL NO! And if she was, why the hell her ass telling me this now? Black bitches these days. Do anything for a lil change to they name.

"Krys your...pregnant?", you question as you eye her stomach.

She nods her head and looks at you sideways. "Karrueche your...pregnant?"

"Yeah, with Chresanto's baby.", you say with a smile.

Krystle nods and says, "Yeah....me t-too."

"Un uh! Hell to the goddamn no!", Chresanto says as he pops up off thr couch. "That baby ain't mines. I ain't fuck you ever since like the third day of Karrueche being here.", he says as he flexes his finger and grunts in aggravation. "That baby ain't mine!". He rubs your stomach and smiles at Krys. "THIS is my baby."

You cover your face and blush a little. "Chres stoooop. But Krys, are you sure the baby is Chresanto's? Or are you just saying that to get some checks?"

Krystle grabs her bag and stands up. You can barely see the tiny bump starting to form in her stomach. "Kae you don't believe me either? I thought we were friends?! FINE! You bastards don't believe me? We're going to Maury tomorrow and we'll see.". She slams the condo door and leaves to go back to Demitri's house.

"What I told you?", Chresanto barks while going to the door and locking it. "The bitch is CRAZY.". He walks upstairs to the bed and plops down. "Ugh! Boo, I didn't even know you were pregnant. Why didn't you tell me?"

"That's why I said I was gonna wait until Krys came over so we came share our surprise together.". You sit on the bed next to Chres and look down. "I just found out today, I'm sorry."

"No no no babe don't apologize. You didn't do anything wrong.". He engulfs you in a big hug and he rubs your back. "We both are gonna be frustrated. We have to keep our composure. You're my forever thing right?"

You wipe the forming tear in your eye. "Yes.....But that means I can't work out anymore. I'm gonna look like those people on the commercials. That's not attractive at ALL."

"It's not just you to go through pain. I can't fuck for 9 MONTHS. That's almost a year without...ssss ooo giving it to you riiiight.". He kisses your neck hungrily and bites his bottom lip, his warm breath brushing across the side of your skin.

You giggle lowly and shove him away. "Boy that's all yo big headed ass think about....sex. If it wasn't for you going in 'raw' the other night then we wouldn't have to worry about this.". You sit on Chresanto's lap, facing him while whispering in his ear. "You could've had me in...mhmm the shower right now.". You walk your fingers up his golden, bright body to his cheek. "But you chose to be a bad boy."

Chresanto tilts his head back slightly and licks his top lip slowly. "So I've learned you like to tempt me now. Ooo Kaeeeee baby girl. I promise if you weren't pregnant, your legs would be so fucked up right now.". He growls in your ear and nibbles at your earlobe while gripping your ass tighter.

"Ah, ah, ahhhhhh.", you sing while smiling. "No touchy touch.". You push his hands away and strut to your dresser slowly. With every step, you place one foot in front of the other while holding your hands on your hips.