Unspoken Words ..

"I'm back.", the same voice repeated a second time.

Chresanto answered in a confused tone and answered back. "Who is this?"

"It's me nigga! Ray.", he chuckled through the phone. "Remember you told me to go get us some Rellos for later?"

"Oh, oh yeah. Nigga yo creepy ass had me freaked a lil bit.", he joked while snickering.

"Naww, you was gone cry like a puss boy.", Ray said while grinning. "It's ok to be a pussy, except for you get no pussy.", he continued.

"But who's the one who has TWINS? Who's the one that smashes the girl YOU wanted?", Chresanto said in a cocky tone. "OH! That's what I thought."

"But I'm not the one going around and fucking strippers. Ooooo, caught you there. Let's not mention that she calls your ass almost everyday and you hide her behind Rue's back. Mhmm shut your ass up there, now didn't I?", Rayan said in accomplishment.

Chresanto sat there on hush mode trying to figure how Rayan knew all of this dirt about him. "How you know all this shit? Nigga you be stalking my ass?!", he scoffed.

"Turn your head to the door idiot.", Rayan said leaning on the entrance of the room.

Chresanto pulls the phone down from his ear and slowly turns his attention to Ray. "Imma talk to yo ass later.", he growled at Rayan.

He throws his hands back in surrender and a slick smile curves on his small, soft lips. "Aye, I didn't do anything YOU did. Cheater, cheater, pumpkin eater! Cheater, cheater, pumpkin eater!", Ray chanted while laughing at the look on Chresanto's face.

Chresanto began chasing Rayan around the hospital room. Rayan let out an ear piercing scream as Chresanto got closer and closer to catching him. When Chresanto got his hands on Rayan, he put him in a full Nelson and began to swing his scrawny body around. Just as Rayan was about to fall asleep, you walked out of the bathroom.

"Ka....rrueche help me.", Ray squealed slowly fading.

"What the hell is going on in here? Romelo let him go NOW!", you barked while pointing your finger down.

Chresanto growled and threw Rayan to the side while fixing his clothes. "Don't open your damn mouth again."

"Y-your boyfriend is a fucking PSYCHOPATHIC BASTARD CHILD!", he snapped holding a grip on his throat.

"Next time your ass won't wake up!", he snarled while stomping his foot and bucking at Ray.

Rayan was shaken with fear and jumped back. He stood up slowly and fixed his self. "Calm your balls man damn. Always taking shit seriously!", he hissed. "Need some damn anger management classes."

You cut your eyes at Chresanto and limped back to the bed. "Get it together Chresanto, you might need to start going to anger management."

"I ain't going to no damn anger management classes!", he snarled while sitting down in the chair.

"Apologize to Rayam. NOW.", you said sternly.

He walks up to Ray causing him to flinch slightly. "I'm sorry for trying to choke you.", he said in a sarcastic tone. "Bro's?", he said as he held his arms out for a brotherly hug.

"Bro's..", Ray said while meeting Chresanto's tight grip. Ray gasped in surprise as Chres gave him a bear hug and nearly crushing his fragile body.

"Thanks Ray.", he grunted while smirking and letting him go.

Ray's limp body drops to the floor weakly as he lays motionless. "I can't feel my damn legs.", he said looking straight at the ceiling.

"Man up PUSS BOY!", Chresanto said taunting him and smiling. "What the hell I thought nigga. You gone learn to shut yo big ass mouth.", he growled.