A New Look; Bad Intentions

The night drags on the morning approaches slowly 8 hours later.

Krys gets dressed for work and walks in the kitchen. "Oh yeah, baby my sister might be coming over later on today."

Chres' eyes widen and he says, "Which one? The ratchet one Kayla or the fineeee one Kendall?"

"Uhh who else, Kayla. You know me and Kendall don't talk like that."

"Oh hell no!", Chresanto groans. "That bitch always talkin shit and she can never shut her fucking mouth."

Krystle pops him in the back of the head and gets annoyed. "Boy shut up, she's coming over, end of discussion." She grabs her keys and files. "Bye babe."

You come out the room and comb your hair out with your fingers. "Good morning Chres and Krystle.", you say in a cheerful tone.

"Mhmm Hi and bye." She gives Chres a kiss. "Bye and be good if she comes before I get here!" She brushes past you and bumps your shoulder and leaves out of the door.

"Good morning. How'd you sleep Kae?

You sit down at the table and blurt out. "Do you want something to eat Chresanto?"

"You sure? That kitchen gets messy really fast and I don't want you cleaning up."

"I'm positiveeee!" You get up and find all of the ingredients you need to make breakfast. "How about I make you an omelet with sauteed onions and cheese, a hint of ham in there with bacon bits sprinkled at the top?", you said in a cheerful tone.

Chres rubs his hands together and leans forward. "That sounds pretty damn good. You don't need any help? I don't want you to get hurt over there.", he says a slight chuckle passes through his thick lips.

You giggle and say, "I'm tougher than I look sweetheart." You flex your muscles and kiss yout arm.

"Okay, if you say so." He throws his hands back in surrender and walks to the couch.

You start singing aloud and the song goes like this……

~All alone it was a fever, a cold sweat hot headed believer. I threw my hands in the air said show me somethin. He said if you dare, come a little closer. Round and around and around and around we go. Ohh oh now tell me now tell me now tell me now you know. Not really sure how to feel about it, there's somethin in the way you move...~

"Did you turn on the radio Kae, I never heard the switch."

"Uhh no.", you say in embarassment.

Chres sits up and says, "Hol' up, that was you baby girl?"

"Y-yeah…" You look away and saute the onions singing in your mind.

Chres gets up and hugs you by your waist. "You sounded beautiful, can you sing like that again?"

I feel just a liiiittle uncomfortable. Do you mind stepping back?", you said in a polite tone.

Karrueche Tran

I don't like being shown all this love and affection. It makes me feel all queasy and weird inside. He's a nice boy and all but I don't trust him enough for his hands to be wrapped around my waist. I want to trust him so bad, but because of that bitch I'm forced to call Mom, I've forgotten what trust is. He's good kid and he should stay that way. Krystle is a good woman and they belong together, we're not meant to be together and he needs to realize that.

"Santo, your foods done nowwww!", you call out as you hand him his plate.

Chresanto gets his plate and takes a seat at the table. "Thanks, I hope this taste better than it sounds. Y'know, you're a good person.", he says as he takes a bite of his food. "And a great cook! Oh my gosh this food is DELICIOUS."