It All Makes Sense!

{A/N: I'm gonna start  the story further in the month and stuff instead of day by day. I'll do all of the important days as a chapter instead of doing that for every chapter! Thanks for reading. That will be all! *Le Drops Mic*}

You drop your mouth and look at Ray, then look back at Chres. You'd never think they'd be capeable of doing something so sinister and gruesome. You started to think that you could be next, and you go back as far as last night and think what you told Ray....."Take advantage of me". You couldn't even believe those words slipped from your tongue. Your thoughts were all pushed aside, excpet for the fact that you were sitting in the car with two rapists.

Ray looks over at your ghosted face. "Kae....

are you ok?". He pulls up at the condos and you all get out.

You help Chresanto out of the car and you begin to tremble. "Y-yeah. I'm fine....". You and Chresanto stagger to the elevator and you hold him up.

"Baaabeeeeeee!", he sings as he kisses your neck softly and smiles.

You flinch as a reflex, but you allow him to kiss you. You sigh and shake your head. "Baby you're drunk...stop.". You push him away softly and look in the other direction.

Ray shakes his head at Chresanto and tells you, "I told you he was a monster."

You mumble to yourself saying, "And so are you..."

"Huh?", Ray says not catching what you said. He scrunches his eyebrows in confusion at you.

"Oh nothing. Just talking to myself.". You reach Rays floor and you smile while hugging him hesitantly. "Well, text you later. Bye now."

Ray waves and says, "Ok. Bye Kae.". He hugs you once more and leaves off the elevator. "Well what was her problem?", he says to himself while opening his condo door and walks in.

You grab the key out of Chres' pocket and you walk inside with him around your arms. You throw him on the couch and crack your back. "You a heavy ass nigga, goddamn."

"Owwww!", Chresanto moans out as he falls on the floor and pretends to cry. "You hurt meeeeee. See look, I'm crying..*Sniff sniff* Come comfort meeee!". He points at the non-existing tears on his face and sniffles.

You shake your head and walk off to the room while taking your shoes off. "He's a mess, ole annoying ass."

Chresanto rolls around on the floor wailing and crying. "Baabeeee!.....Baaabbbeeeeeee! Why are you *Burp* ignoring m-me?". Chresanto staggers to his feet and walks to the room, falling on the floor. "Owwwww!"

You get even more annoyed and you say, "Hush, Chresanto, hush! Stop being so dramatic and get the fuck up off that floor!". You get a little tense and you take your clothes off and out your night clothes on. "Go. to. bed.". You lay on the bed and get on Instagram.

He hops into the bed on top of you and humps your leg slowly. "Yo leg is thiiiccccckkkk as fuuccckkkk baby!"

You can't help but laugh and push him away. "Chreeeesss. Move weirdo!"

Chresanto starts to grind on you slowly and bites his lip while looking in your eyes. "You remember...what you promised me....earlier?"., he says; kissing you earlobe and nibbling on your neck.

Your eyes widen and you smile slightly. "Haha..I sure don't!". You slip under the covers and pull it over your head.

"Don't lie to me baby. Because right now? You're full of shit.". He slides under the covers and crawls on top of you. "I wanna play..Just because...", he slides his index finger up and down your calve, tracing your inner thighs. "I'm drunk doesn't mean...we can't have a little funnnn."