Meeting Her; My New Life

Chresanto jumps up and yells, "Calm down Krystle damn! Karrueche's gonna be staying with us until she can get back on her feet."

Krystle gets in your face and whispers in your ear. "He's my man so fuck off you homeless bitch or I'll kick yo ass myself. I don't need no 50 cent wearin hussy tryna ruin our relationship. I'll kill you and that's my word to you until I'm rolling in my grave. All harshness included.", her harsh and vile words spoke to you.

You tried to avoid confrontation with her and said, "Nice to meet you too Krystle. But Chresanto, I need clothes to put on. I forgot to ask before I got in."

Chresanto nods his head and jumps up and pushes Krystle out the way. He grabs you one of his big T's and and a pair of boxers. "Here's all I can spare you until tomorrow.", Chres said in a comforting tone..He hands you the boxers and shirt.

"Thank you.", you simply say and you grab the stuff to go get dressed.

Krystle Robinson

Did he just push me over this bitch and act like I'm not here? That's ok though, I still own him. She better slide back and back the fuck up cause my patience will only be so thin with her. Somebody better get her ass before I do.

Chresanto shakes his head and glares at her. "Why are you so dramatic Krys damn?"

"I wouldn't have to be. You don't consult me about shit! Why do I have to find a half naked hoe walking around my house! Sorry if you think that's normal Romelo."

"I seen her get pushed down and robbed, I wanted to help her out! Sorry for being a nice person unlike a bitch in this room!"

"I don't care, she needs to go back where she came from!"

"So do you! Right back to Timbuktu asshole." Chresanto growled in her face. "Karrueche come on or your foods gonna get cold!"

"Coming!", you wash your face and hands and come to the table. "It smells delightful Chres, thank you."

Chresanto smiles and pulls out your chair for you. "No, thank YOU."

Krystle shakes her head and sits down. "You never do that for me."

Chresanto rolls his eyes and scoffs. "Yes I do." He sits down and starts eating his food.

Krystle decides to break the ice and say, "So Karrueche, why are you a prostitute?"

"Krystle!", Chres yells out as he stares her dead in the face, attempting to burn a hole.

"Excuse me?", you say in a defensive tone and raise your brow at her. "I'm not a prostitute, just homeless if you must know."

Chresano takes a bite of his food and says politely, "So Kae, tell me about you. How was your life growing up?"

You wipe your mouth and clear your throat. "There's not much to tell.. Uhh when I was 5 my dad left me and my mom because he did drugs."

Krystle interrupts and blantanly says, "So he was a crackhead?"

Chresanto slaps her on the leg and says, "Continue please."

"When I was 10 my mom started to do drugs again and she sold me to a pimp because that was the only way she said I'll be able to survive……"

-F L A S H B A C K-

I remember coming inside the house at exactly 7:30 pm because I had just came from playing with my friends. My Mom called my name and I skipped to her room happily. When I walked in I coughed and fanned the dust out of my face as she signaled me to come closer.