After All These Years..

"Whoahh, Kae! Baby girl are you ok?" He cradles you by his side and rocks you slowly.

You cry softly and wipe your tears. "I thought it was real, I thought it was over!" You whimper softly and shake your head.

"What's over, what's the matter?", he cooed in a concerned tone.

"My pain, the hurt, my innocence. I can't- I can't deal with this. I feel my past is haunting me. Do you know how that feels?"

"I do actually. But all that happened today was; We went to foot locker, Forever 21, the AT&T store then we got some slushi's and came home."

"No! No! She ended it, I told her to!" You jump up and pace around in a frustrated manor.

Santo stands up and watches you. "W-what are you talking about? Kae you're starting to scare me for real."

You groan and say, "I didn't think it was a dream, it was supposed to be real! She was supposed to burn in hell and I was supposed to meet Jesus! No no no!" You place your finger on your temple and place your arms in a thinking position.

Karrueche Tran

Why wasn't I dead! It wasn't supposed to be a dream. This is all WRONG. Well I have nothing I can do but dream. I only wish this scar would go away and I can take back my innocence! I wasn't deserved to be treated like this man damn! This world is full of cold hearted people and rapist's. I only can dream of giving it up to who I want and that BITCH let him take it from me. She can rot in hell for all I care!

"Look baby girl, all you need to worry about is the present and nothing else. I don't know what's going on in your head, but you just need to calm down." He walks over to you and and pulls you into and deep, tight hug.

You embrace him tighter and you burrow your head in his muscular, soft chest. "You're a really good man Santo. That bitch is lucky to have you, I mean Krystle. She's lucky to have you."

He laughs in your arms and says, "Well you're not wrong. But she's been down my throat lately just because your in the house and she's just mad jealous because your pretty and she fears of competition. Don't sweat her, if she says anything mean just shrug it off and keep moving." He says with a slight shrug.

You heave softly and you stare into his heart warming eyes. "Thanks, y'know for everything." You kiss his cheek softly and say, "Good night Chres." You lay down in the bed and dive back under the covers.

He brushes his thumb across your cheek. "Good night Kae." He leaves out of the room and finds Krystle standing in the doorway with forming bubbled tears in her eyes. "What's your problem now?"

Krystle wipes her face and says, "You show her so much love and affection, where's my love? Huh? I see you-you've replaced me." She looks at the floor and twiddles with her thumbs and tries not to let the tears flow.

He nudges her chin softly and lifts her head up and looks her in the eyes. "You know you'll always be my number one girl. Why you getting mad over me talkin to her huh? You know I'll always love you know matter what. Like you said, she's just some homeless hoe." He wraps his arms her waist and kisses her neck softly.

"How about we take this to the bedroom and have a little 'fun'. Show me how much you love me." She takes him by the hand and leads him up to the room.

"So we back together?", Chresanto asks.

"Chres please, you never left me."

The night ends and you drift off to sleep and Roc and Krys do their own thing.