The Hormones Talk ..

Your eyes start to fill with happiness and joy as you stared down at the ring. Your eyes beaming with held back tears and hands shaky.

"Yes. Yes Chresanto Romelo Lorenzo August. I will marry you!". You wipe the forming tear and hold your left hand out.

Craig shouts on the other line and starts dancing to himself while smiling. "Whhoooo! They getting married y'alll! My boy has become a man."

Chresanto chuckles and places the diamond ring on your finger while hugging you tight. He didn't want to squeeze too much because of the baby, but he hugged you with all of his love. It felt so surreal and you wanted the moment to last forever.

"Awww, you're crying baby."

"This is....it's just my DREAM! I've wanted this for a really long time..and it's finally come. Thank you for fulfilling my dream baby.", you say as you hug him tight and bury your face in the warm crook of his golden, broad neck.

"Anything for my queen.". He kisses your forehead softly and sighs, while wrapping his arms around your pregnant waist. "I'd take a bullet for you."

"Ok, Chres it's not THAT serious.", you say as you pull away and deride to yourself. You settle down and sit on the couch while you moan in relief.

"It IS that serious. You're all I have, I don't want to lose you baby, you're my ALL. Nothing can separate you from me, I love you! You're the love I've been waiting for all these years. From the first glance scrub or not; I KNEW you were the one I loved, the ONLY one. I just want you to understand how much I love you. The rest of my days are dedicated to you, no matter what fight or argument we have. Karrueche August, I love you." The three amorous words slipped his tongue, and he leaned down and kisses your lips mildly in an affectionate manor.

Tears mold in your eyes and you wipe them fortunately,extending your arms to him. "I love you too Chresanto August."

He dives into your arms and grunts lowly while grinning to himself in accomplishment, "I know you do."

For the rest of the day, you and Chresanto rested and talked. The reality was so real it almost felt.....fake, like a fantasy. When you were younger, love was all you would think about day and night. You finally found what you've been craving for the longest. Days went by and you'd feel the baby kick more and more. It hurt, but felt good at the same time. Chres would hold your stomach, rub it, and while you two were in the shower he would occasionally talk to him/her. You'd giggle out of embarrassment because you didn't really want him seeing you all swollen; nor able to do much. Ever since the day of the Maury show, Krystle didn't show her face; nor did she call, send a goon or anything. You and Chres were at ease, but you always got little thoughts of would she come back? You'd shrug off the feeling like you were crazy, but every time you'd get alone you'd have a weapon by you. You and Chresanto have been off the hook, or so you thought?

Ray arrives at yours and Chresanto's doorstep, asking him for a truce. The tension was going to get too enhanced and he didn't want that to happen for the sake of you and the upcoming baby. Little arguements happened as Ray kept repeating to Chresanto I'm sorry. He was too stubborn to let the past be the past.

"Look Chresanto, I'm not here to argue or fight with you. I came to make amends for my niece or nephews sake. Why you gotta make everything an argument?", he snarled at Chresanto while flaring his arms in the air. He was growing tired of Chresanto's childish ways, all he wanted was a truce.

"Who the fuck told yo happy ass that you was gonna be an uncle? I sure as hell didn't. You're NOT gonna step anywhere near my child!", he snapped back at Rayab, leaving him to jump back at Chres's midst behavior. He gazed upon Ray so coarse, almost penetrating through him.