You're Not His Love..She Is!

As the morning approaches, Chres wakes up and sits up thinking about last night.

Chresanto August

Last night was....AMAZING! There's just something about this girl. She makes me smile, makes me laugh, makes me wanna spend the rest of my life with her. The days pass and I grow fonder of her every second, if she ain't here I just can't breath. When she smiles, it makes me blush inside. But I can't show a soft side, it'll make me a pussy. And I'm NOT pussy, I eat those! But another day with this wonderful girl, thank you Lord for her!

Chresanto lays against the headboard thinking and he takes a pillow and smashes his face in it. "Where did I go wrong?!". He gets a little angry and he sighs while shaking his head.

You wake up slightly and look over at him. "Santo, are you okay?". You yawn and wipe your eyes.

Chresanto kisses your lips softly and smiles. "Everything's okay babe. Just go back to sleep.".

He rubs your back and you go back to sleep almost instantly.

"I gotta go jog.". He puts on some black Jordan gym shorts, his Grape 5s, and a black tank top. "Sleep peacefully baby."

Chres kisses your forehead and takes his phone, beats, and he starts to go jogging outside.

You lay there in bed sleep for another hour and you get up with your eyes half open.

"Chres?". You scooch out of bed, grab your phone, and go to the kitchen. "Chresantttoooooo!". You get a little scared and you text his phone. "Rocky, where are you?"

Chresanto blasts Lil Wayne-Gunwalk in his ears and sings along. "I'm strapped up nigga fuck a gun law, you see me walkin wit a limp nigga that's my gunwalk, I don't do no arguin, I let the gun talk. I'm strapped up, nigga fuck a gun law, see me walking with a lip, that's my gunwalk, I don't do no arguin, I let the gun talk. And it's no talkin back when my gun talk. That's my gun walk, nigga that's my gunwalk. See me walkin wit a limp, that's my gun walk. That's my gun walk nigga that's my gun walk!". He gets your text and stops jogging to text you back. "I'm just out for a jog scary I'll be back in about 30 minutes or so..Love you"

You get his text and you text him back. "Kk, don't hurt anything..Love you too"

Men stare at you in the lobby as you prance by in your Star Wars Hightop Vans™. "Damn shawty you fine. Lemme get yo number baby!"

You chuckle and shake your head at the crowd of men. But when you actually glance over there you see the man you saw in your "nightmare", the one with long braids and the goggles.

He winks at you and holds up the call me sign. "Call me beautiful.", he mouths to you.

You use your index finger and you becon him to come here. You mouth to him, "You. Come here."

He looks around and points to himself. "Me?"

You chuckle and nod your head yes. "Yes you.". You lean on the counter and wait as he gets up to walk over.

He walks over to you and smiles. "You wanted me?"

"No. You wanted me.". You swipe your tongue across your top set of white teeth slowly while grining.

"You have some pretty teeth. But I'm Rayan Lopez a.k.a Ray. What's your name?". He flashes you a smile and looks into your eyes.

You clear your throat and say, "Karrueche. Karrueche Tran. Nice to meet you Ray. I know it might seem a little weird, but I've seen you in my dreams."