Moving In

"Oh shit!", Chresanto screams out as he swerves to the right. The semi-truck hits the car to the right of him and he breathes in a sigh of relief. "Phew, I thought we were gonna die for a minute. So....as you were saying?"

"Like I was saying, is that uhh a compliment?", you say as you caught your breath and hoped your heart rate would slow down.

Chres eyes you on the low and his booming voice spoke, "Yes, it was", chuckling a bit to try and lighten the mood.

Chresanto August

She seems scared, considering the fact that I almost killed her and I just met her, so that's a plus. Now I have to gain her trust more than ever now.. She's cute though, but I wonder if Krystle would like her? Hmph. I think that Karrueche would be too shy and afraid to talk to Krystle..I won't hurt her. Actually, I'd like to get to know her. I'm really feelin' her even though I just met her a meere 20 minutes ago.

"Well…" Chres sighed, "We're here. Let's go inside." He leads the way into the lobby until someone catches him off guard.

The front desk man, named Murry liked to joke on Chres everytime he came in. But when he seen you, he had alot of jokes to pull out the hat. "Who's that Chresanto? She looks like she crawled out of a dumpster!", he said loud and obnoxiously making all four of the guys he was sitting with laugh at his joke.

Chresanto shakes his head and yelled back, "You thought you were funny?! Do I have to to go tell your wife about that burning sensation you told me about?! It still itches doesn't it?!", he yelled silencing the boys and Murry.  "Your pharmacist is waiting on you to call him back!"

Murry scrunched his face in embarrassment and said, "You went too far man! No one needed to know that."

"It was all love bro!" You and Cheres both walked into the elevator in silence.

You shake your head and turn to Chresanto while saying, "You didn't have to stick up for me Chresanto. I'm used to people picking at me, so it's okay."

"No it's not!", Chresanto barked, startling you a bit. "I don't like to see people trying to break others down mentally. It's not right.." The elevator opens and you both walk off and walk to the second door to the left. "Well, here it is, my humble abode.", he said as he rattled the keys to get them out of the door.

Your mouth widens in shock while your fist covers your mouth. "It's beautiful Chres. I've never seen anything more ecstatic and well decorated in my LIFE!"

He nods his head in agreement and says, "Thank you Kae.....Can I call you...Kae?", Chres says nervously as he digs his hands farther into his pockets.

You nod your head and say, "Of course.", while your eyes scanned the huge condo. "It's been a long time since I've seen any room, let alone a clean one.", you say as a small sigh escapes your lips.

Chres smiles while making his way to the couch. "Make yourself at home." He drops his keys on the counter and plops down.

"Excuse me Chres, am I allowed to sleep on that bed? It's so clean and I don't wanna dirty it up.", you say in a bum tone.

"Of course you can sleep on it silly. If you wanna take a shower, there's a wash rash and towel by the bath tub.", he says while flicking through the channels.

"Thank you so much. You're nicer than you appear." And with that, you go in your room and close the door; starting the shower.

Karrueche Tran

Why is he being so nice to me? He's letting me in his home, giving me a bed to sleep on, and a shower to bathe in. There's something wrong with that and I'm a little suspicious. He wants something from me, so I have to keep my guard up. I-i can't trust him, can I? He's being just too nice. The last time someone was that nice to me, I ended up pregnant and I ain't trusting shit. I'm keeping one eye open with this boy.

You take off your clothes and you get in the shower slowly with a sigh of a heating sensation pouring down your body.

~In the living room~

Krystle walks in and kicks of her shoes at the door and says, "Hey baby." She struts over to him and kisses his cheek softly. "It smells devine in here."

Chresanto nudges her and said, "Hmph, well you know how I throw down baby. Don't play like you don't know.",

Krystle laughs and says, "Boy shut up, throw down these nuts. Is the food almost done?"

"I always knew you had a dick." He grins to himself as he fixes the plates.

"Why are you making a third plate Chres? Who else is eating with us?", Krys asked in curiosity.

"Uhh nobody.", Chres said in a sly tone. He sits down on the couch and watches ESPN.

~In the bathroom~

"Damn, I need clothes to put on, I knew I forgot to ask about something." You wrap a towel around your body and you wring your hair out. You prance around in happiness and say, "I feel so cleannnn. Now all I need some clothes and a toothbrush." You go to the bedroom door and you peek around the corner. "Uhh Chresanto?"

Chresanto laughs with Krystle and his jaw drops as soon a he seen how clean you were and how beautiful your skin tone was. "H-how may I help you Kae?

Krystle jumps up in an instant and screams at Chresanto. "Unuh! Who the hell is she?!" She gets up and storms over to your door angrily.

Your eyes widened and you lowly said, "Oh shit.."