The Plan Goes On.

Jacob Perez

So me and Craig decided to go on with the plan. It's a day later and we found out that Chresanto's ass won't be out until 3 months! Shit man, so me and Craig decided to follow through with his plan to go find Karrueche and Rayan. We tryna speed because nobody has time to have Ray turning gay and shit....or for him to get poked in the asshole. We went to FIVE different warehouses already, and didn't see them anywhere! I'm tired and we been driving around all damn day bruh, we just gone go home and search tomorrow. I got some pussy to fuck and chipotle to eat.

"Craig where the hell are we going?", Jacob asked in curiosity.

"To go to another warehouse. We're gonna find them today because I promised Chres we would.", Craig said while yawning and keeping his eyes focused on the road.

"Hell no man! I need to go home, do you know how many bitches are waiting for my ass?!", Jacob barked while sitting up in his seat.

Craig glanced at Jacob and scoffed. "So? What does that have to do with saving Rue and Ray?"

"Nothing Craig, b-"

"Exactly!", Craig growled. "Ain't nun of them bitches coming to help us, so they can wait. You sound so fucking selfish right now."

"How do I sound selfish?" Jacob scoffed.

"Nigga do I really need to answer that rhetorical ass question?! They could be getting raped, cut up, slaving or some shit! YOUR selfish ass is worried about some pussy when our friends are hurting somewhere!"

"No Craig, I didn't mean it like th-"

"Shut the fuck up!", Craig said cutting Jacob off and holding his hand up. "Fine you wanna bail out?", the car came to an abrupt stop and the car jerked forward. "Get the fuck out.", he growled.

"Are you serious Prod?!", Jacob yelled using his back in the day nickname.

"As a motherfucking heart attack. You wanna be a selfish ass bastard? Then get the fuck out! I don't have time for this shit, so you can stay and help me or leave and be hated forever. Your choice dumb ass.", he snarled while holding a tight grip on the wheel.

"Aight man I'm staying.", Jacob said while resting his head on his hand.

"Thought so.", Craig said with a small grin and he pulled off, heading to the hotel.

After their small confrontation, Craig drove back to the hotel and they mapped out where they were headed next. Neither of them could barely keep their eyes open so they slept in the two beds and went to sleep, awaiting tomorrow. Chresanto however, wasn't holding up too well. Inside of that jail cell, he was losing his mind. He was trying to think of a way to escape or convinced to be let out earlier than expected.

Chresanto August

I can't take this shit anymore dawg! I ain't been in here a week and these faggot ass niggas looking at me like they done won something. I don't get poked in the ass and I don't poke niggas in the ass! My girl and bro better be safe when I get there, because imma sleep with a girl cop if I have to! I'll explain it to Rue later. I need my baby back, they can't fuck up my boy mind ......... But you wanna know something though? I be hearing voices and shit when I get mad. Like, I don't know what the hell be happening to me. Those same voices the ones who told me to Kayla and to kill Krystle next. I feel trapped in a demonic state and I can't control that shit. Right when I say God or Jesus my whole body tightens and my head starts spinning. Like them voices ROAR in my head telling me that God don't want me and Jesus don't care about me. Man look, my Grandma Shell used to tell me about devils and demons, and how they can take over people. I believe in God, but if he ain't helping me get back my girl and bro I'm going with the voices! I already have my plan thanks to them muthafuckas. Karma's gonna be a motherfucking BITCH Krystle and I can't wait to shoot you down like the worthless dog you are.