The Maury Show [Part 3] ; Months Go By..

Maury: You are not the father...

Chresanto jumps up and laughs at Krystle while pointing in her face. "Aha dumb *BLEEP*, I told yo ass I wasn't the father!". He cranks that #NaeNae in her face and gets live with it.

Tears form in Krystle's eyes as she thought the only way to keep Chresanto around was the baby. To find out that this baby wasn't his made her wanted to DIE.

"I-I have to go, I'm sorry.". And with that, she ran off of the stage cupping her hand over her mouth in disbelief.

You calm Chresanto down enough to get a hug from him. "See, now you don't have to worry about her crazy ass anymore.". You kiss lips softly and smile in his mouth.

Forgetting the fact that he was on the show and it was airing live, Chresanto grabbed you by the waist and dipped you as he stuck his thick tongue down your throat.

Maury laughs as he claps with the crowd. "I see why she's pregnant."

The crowd eggs Chresanto on saying, "Ooooooo!", "Get it Chresantoooo!", and "Whoop whoop!"

Chresanto slides his hands down to your plump, yet firm ass and squeezes your butt softly. "I knew I wasn't the father.". He says while breaking off the kiss and whispering to you.

You giggle and jump back up to your feet while pulling your dress up. "Damn tryna hold me down forever. My business what about to show.", you say as you adjust your top and glare at Chresanto.

He's not even listening to you. He does a round off and two back flips across the stage. "How y'all niggas feeling?!", he yells to the crowd as they cheer and whoop for him.

You shake your head and smile while crossing your arms under your breasts. "Babe ok now, let's go home."

"Good bye niggggaaasss!", he says while sweeping you up off your feet unexpectedly and quick, carrying you bridal style.

You wrap your arms around his neck and rest your head on his shoulder. "Baby, I love you."

"I love you too, always and forever Karrueche Tientrese Tran.", he says as you both pass by Krystle's dressing room and he kisses your forehead. He carries you to the car and slides you in the seat.

Krystle storms around the room having a mental breakdown. "I'll n-never see him again! He was my first love, how could he do this to me?", she says as she purses her lips together and wipes her tears.

Maury intervenes and says, "To be honest, I don't know. If you wouldn't have cheated and lied, then maybe he'd hang around. HE DON'T LIKE YOU NO MORE, don't play like U.O.E.N.O this my nigga!", he says while throwing his cards down and walking out the dressing room. "I'm too damn old for this."

The camera man laughs and points at Krystle. "Daaammmnnn, you let Maury tell you off. You really are path- Ahh fuck!". He holds his balls and drops to his knees breathing hard.

Krystle towers over him and stares at him with a sinister and malign look. You gone shut the fuck before I shove that camera up your ass. You, Chresanto, Maury, Karrueche, and Chresanto have NOT seen the last of Krystle Lashae Robinson. Next time I come, I'm bringing my goons on EVERYBODY.". She slaps him as hard as she can and watches him squirm in pain. Grinning in accomplishment, she says her goodbyes and exits the building.

Karrueche Tran

Yes, finally she is GONE! I got tired of her disrespectful ass and her acting like a bitch towards me. Karma is the bitch around this motherfucker. I don't wanna change because I've met Chresanto, but he's opened me up and made me a new person. I don't regret any damn thing now. I used to be a sorry excuse of a person, but now? Shiiieeet you can't tell me nothing! You can call it cocky, but I call it sure of myself.