The Truth Is..

You run downstairs to the lobby, bawling your eyes out and wiping your tears. You just thought, how could you be so stupid for loving someone who doesn't love me back? Thoughts ran through your mind and you shook your head in disbelief. Why were you being treated like this? Does Chresanto even love you like he says he does? All you need is a warm embrace and an outlet. That outlet......is Rayan.

You run into someone and you look up while sniffing. "I'm s-". You look up and see Ray towering over you. You then cling to Ray tight, with a mind to not let go and continue to cry.

Ray sighs and rubs your back. "I don't know what happened, but there there. It's gonna be ok Karrueche.".

He picks you up bridal style and takes you to his room on the floor below Chres' room. He sits you down on the couch and lifts up your head slowly.

"Kae...Gain your composure back. C'mon, tell me. What's wrong?"

You heave softly and a big knot appears in the back of your throat as you try to talk. "Ch-Chresa-a-anto....doesn't l-love me. He denied any relation or feelings towards me IN MY FACE.". You hold the palms of your hands over your eyes and you cry on Rays shoulder.

"I'm here.". He continues to rubs your back softly and hums to himself. "If he doesn't love you, you know I'm always here Yn Kae.". Ray lifts your head up and pushes the strands of hair out of your face.

"Stop crying over him. If he doesn't love you...then he's just not right for you and these tears arent worth crying."

"B-but I thought I l-loved him. We have so much in common and-and I don't want us to be ruined. The sad part is, we were never in a relationship!". You hug Rays neck tight and continue to cry.

Ray decides to speak louder and says, "Ok, man up! You gotta stop crying and I don't wanna see that beautiful face all red and your make-up running down your face. Because it's not cute, and I want to see that cute -tear free face- that I seen when I first met you."

You wipe your tears and giggle a little while shoving his shoulder. "Whatever punk. Where's the bathroom?"

Ray points and says, "Right there. First door to the left.". He leans back on the chair and sighs.

"Thank you.". You lift off of the couch and walk to the bathroom.

Ray's eyes widen and he breathes out heavy. "Sweet Jesus she has a nice ass.". He licks his lips and smiles.

You flick him off and smile while shutting the door and locking it. "What happened to us? We were JUST fine. Why do I screw up everything?". You splash some warm water on your face and shake your head.

Karrueche Tran

Why? I was a good ass woman to him even though he was cheating, but I still fell for his ass anyways! I thought I was better than this. This isn't...me. How did I start getting attached to people so easily? Chresanto is a good man and I don't want him to throw his life away because of me. I know I'm worth more than what I look like. But I don't wanna start over, I wanna be with Chres no matter how bad that douche bag messes up. Ray.... Mhmm, I gotta keep him just in case things don't work out.

Ray knocks on the door softly. "Ms. Tran, you ok in there?"

You sniff and say, "Uhh...Y-yeah. I'm fine!". You grab a paper towel and clean all the make up and dry tears off of your face. You smile while walk out of the bathroom.

Ray scoffs and gives you the stink face. "Ohh. You just gone blow past me like that?"

You grin and keep walking, ignoring him.