Guns. [Part 1]

"I'm- I-m what? Chres no I don't wanna be taken!", you screamed while crying.

"When the men come to the room, tell me what you can find out about them. What the look like, hair color, skin color and all.", he said sternly.

"What's gonna happen to my babies?!", you cried. "What's gonna happen to Ray?!"

Chres sighs heavily and runs his fingers through his small curls. "Ray's gonna be taken too. Remember that 9 Milli I got you a couple months back? Do you have it on you?"

"Y-yeah it's in my purse where I always keep it.", you said while shaking badly. "Oh my god Chres! Th-they got Ray, they got Ray!", you screamed while covering your mouth and crying hysterically. You hear Rayan screaming and them dragging his body as his screams are muffled.

"Grab it and put it under the bed NOW!", he said while grabbing his extra car key and room key.

You followed his every order and you slid the gun under the bed. "I did, n-now wha- ahhhh!", you screamed out as your phone dropped. "One has blue hair, and light skinned. The other has cut hair, dark skinned and a gap. About 6"0!", you screamed out while fighting back.

Chresanto started to tear as he reached the lobby and starring jotting down the license plate. He hid in the bushes as the men carried Rayan to the car. His eyes bulged as he tried to stay as silent as possible. Chresanto made sure that they were gone and left back up to the 15th floor.

A person picked up the phone and Chresanto heard breathing over the other line.

"Who are you?! Is this Krystle?!", he growled while finally reachicng the 15th floor. He heard people scurry down the stairs as he approached the room. The door was open and there was no one in sight. Suddenly, Chresanto was punched to the ground.

The person got ontop of him and started to punch Chres in the face harder and harder each time. Chresanto managed to block the majority of the shots and flip the masked man over. He stomped their face 3 times and ran to the bedroom part of the room to get the gun. The person got up and hopped ontop of Chresanto, pulling him back by his size 11 foot. He kicked them back and grabbed the gun. Chresanto heard Andros and Amorette start to cry, so he knew the babies were still there. The gun was kicked out of his hand and he was punched in the back of his head. Chres stood up and punched the masked person to the floor aand stomped on their chest. They gasped for air as Chresanto grabbed the gun and pistol whipped the person. Their head flung to the side as they groaned in agony. He realized it was a girl and took her mask off while panting.

"Kayla?! HELL NAWLL! Where are they taking Karrueche and Ray?!", he screamed in fury while throwing her on the bed.

"Why would I tell you SHIT?!", Kayla -Krystle's sister- screamed back, panting heavily.

Chresanto pistol whipped her harder, causing a purple bruise to appear on the side of her head immediately. "Bitch don't play with me!", Chresanto barked. "Where are they taking them Kayla and you give me a shitty ass answer, imma put a bullet between your muthafucking criss cross ass eyes! Where are they?!"

"They're taking Karrueche and Rayan to some old warehouse to b-be sex slaves!", she growled back. "That's all I kn-"

Before she could answer back, Chresanto put a bullet in her chest then in her head. "I never liked your ass anyways.", he scoffed while grabbing his children and calling Jacob and Craig.

Chresanto put it on a 3 way while grabbing the baby's car seats, diapers, baby formula, and baby bags. He closed the room door and put a don't bother sign up for the maids.