Let Me Love You The Right Way

Heather sighs and taps her finger on the phone. "Yupp, this is where I stand now. Wow, you look BEAUTIFUL."

"Krystle are you fucking serious?", you bark at her as she gives you a shocked expression. "I don't wanna see her ass! After what she did to me, she can ROT IN HELL!". You slam the phone down and storm to the car angrily.

"You said she'd be happy to see me.", Heather says while looking up at Krystle with a saddened look.

Krystle rolls her eyes and picks up the phone. "Well, I lied. I just want her to suffer. And you over here tryna be nice and shit when you supposed to talk the shit. Don't fuck my plan up Heather! It's not my fault that you were a lousy mother."

"I'll try. Talk to you later.". Heather hung up the phone and walked with the security guard.

Krys rolls her eyes and slams the phone on the hook then runs to the car. "Making me mess up my Jordans dumb hoe!"

Krystle Robinson

She fucked up my plan! Karrueche was supposed to love her and be happy to see her, but it was the complete OPPOSITE! Gotta figure out a new plan, both of those dumb whores just fuck everything up.

You wipe your tears and get in the car while looking out of the window.

Krystle puts her sympathetic face on and says, "I'm sorry Kae, it's just that....I thought you'd WANT to see your mom."

You turn and look at her to scoff. "After what I told you, you really think I'd wanna see her? Please, I just wanna go home."

Krys sighs with an attitude and drives back to the house.

An hour later you guys get home. You open the door to the condo to see Chresanto in his boxers and high socks dancing to Mindless Behavior-All Around The World.

"Girl wherever ya heart is, I gotta find it! oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh!"

You and Krys laugh and sing along. "I'm lookin for ya all, all round, th-th-the world!"

"Heyyy guysssss!". He slides across the kitchen and hugs you both with his strong arms.

Krystle bites his arm and fans herself in a disgusted manor. "Eww, my face is in your arm pit Chres!". She pushes him away and wipes her face.

"So, at least Karrueche loves my manly deodorant. Nehh!". He chuckles and hugs you tight. "But you look stunning Kae, you look totally different.". Chres mumbles to himself, "Good enough to eat."

You hear him but you don't do anything but chuckle and flip your hair. "Thanks! Don't forget about Krystle now. Her hair looks better than mine."

Chres slides over to her and sings. "B-b-baby come closer, don't make me wait much longer! Don't you wanna be, right here next to me(yeahh)... I wanna feel ya heart beat toniighhtt!". He looks at you and winks unnoticably. "So if you wanna rock on and maybe stand up, until the sun hits the ground, we on the dance floorrrr.". He kisses her cheek playfully and smiles. "So how was your day?"

"I got a couple of text from someone. We had a funny conversation. Uh, hair obviously and I didn't wanna really get my nails done. TOO girly for me and the massage therapist were cool and funny. So A1 for me."

Krys clears her throat and obnoxiously says, "Ahem! He was talking to me. Anyways baby, it was the best time. We went to go see Yn's mom in prison!", she says with enthusiasm.

You look at her like really?; with a nasty face. "What was so fucking fun about that shit? Exactly NOTHING!". You storm to your room and close the door while plopping on the bed crying.