Taken ..

You stand in shock as you try to comprehend what Chres just said. "You said she's what now?!"

"She's coming for our asses. YOU TOO Ray, and anybody that gets in her damn way. So-"

You slap him in the face as hard as you could, causing him to stumble back angrily. "This is YOUR fucking fault! Me, you, Ray, and the twins are in jeopardy! You couldn't keep away from her, could you?!", you snapped.

"STOP YELLING AT ME!", he yelled in a demonic tone startling everyone in the room. "Instead of yelling at me, I need to get everybody safe! I know this is MY fault!", he said while pointing a finger on his chest. "You're not helping by standing in here yelling and being retarded! Go in there and grab the kids and pack some bags, I'll handle the rest!", Chresanto commanded in fury.

You nodded your hear in fear as you packed yours and the kids bags.

"Ray go pack your shit, you're coming too. Unless you wanna stay here and get caught.", he growled.

Rayan nodded his head and place the 'Dros in the baby swing and started packing his stuff. Chresanto sat on the couch with tears running down his face as he heard his baby's faint cries. He got up and picked Andros up, while rocking him.

"Shh shh Shh, I'm sorry for waking you little man.", he cooed. The baby smiled at him and touched Chres' face with his tiny fingers. He teared even more and hung his head low. "Look what I've done, I put you guys in danger. I-I'm sorry 'Dros, I'm sorry.", he said crying and sitting on the couch.

You and Rayan heard Chres' small cries. It broke your heart to hear him cry, but he did it to himself. It was his choice to see another woman behind your back and he was gonna feel the same feeling you're feeling now. Ray shook his head and walked back to your room. He embraced you in a small hug and allowed to cry on his firm chest.

"I l-love him Ray, why would he do this to me?", you said hugging Rayan tighter.

Ray wipes your face and cradles you in his long arms. "It's ok, he didn't mean to. It was out of frustration and I told him before that-"

"Hold on, hold on.", you say while wiping your red face. "You KNEW all along?", you growled.

"Yes. BUT I did it so HE could tell you, not me. It's not my place to point out his mistakes, it's his job to tell you. Plus, I'm not a snitch.", he shrugged. "But you gotta calm down. Chresanto is REALLY trying to make you happy, his faults aren't intentional. I know because I had to deal with the asshole for YEARS. Just please.....promise you'll go easy on him?", he cooed.

You wiped your face and nodded your head. "I'll think about it. Thanks Rayan, you're a good friend.", you way while kissing his cheek and continued to pack.

He blushed a little and went back into his room to finish packing his things. All he had left to pack was his Dr. Martens and sweatshirt. He couldn't fit them in his suitcase and he got angrier every time the zipper didn't budge.

"Fit you stupid pieces of shit! Damnit!", he yelled while continuing to stuff the two. He stood up and kicked the side of the suitcase.

Chresanto watched from the outside of the room and shook his head while snickering. "You were always an angry little fellow."

"They won't fiiitt!", Ray pouted. Help meeee!"

Chresanto shook his head and unfolded his arms while walking to Rays suitcase. He grabbed his things and held them down while zipping up the suitcase like there wasn't a problem.

Chres scoffs and says, "Puss boy. You were never the strongest either.", he said while patting Rays head and leaving to go pack. Rayan stuck out his tongue behind Chres' back and put his bags by the front door.