Kidnapped;Will She Escape?

You pull away and look into his deep brown eyes while blushing. "Uhh, that wasn't supposed to happen Chresanto and you know that."

Chres licks his bottom lip while smirking. "Yeah it was. If you didn't like it then you would've pulled away sooner or not kissed back."

You giggle and say, "Ok, ok. Let me try the other one on and we'll see how this one fits." You go back in the stall and change into the second bra. It's electric blue and black, making your boobs pop a little. "Ok, so how does this one look? It fits perfect." You twirl around slowly and show him.

"That's the PERFECT one. Now come on before I end up kissing you again.", Chres chuckles.

"Ok", You take it off and change back in your shirt and you grab a(n) (Your bra size) and the bottoms to match. "Ok, doonee."

Chres gives the cashier his black card and hands you the bags. "I can't walk around with bra's, that shit can ruin my image."

"You're walking around with a homeless person, I think your image is ruined already." You grab the bags and you both head back to the car. "Last but not least, Walgreen's.."

He opens the car door and gets in. "We have to get you a phone first bighead, c'mon. I'm gettin a lil sleepy." He yawns and etarts driving down the road."

You put on your seat belt and look out the car door mirror. "Have you noticed that same car has been behind us ever since we left Foot Locker?", you say in a concerned tone.

"Not really, I wasn't paying attention. Don't worry, you're probably just seeing things Kae.", Chres says in a comforting tone.

You shake your head and resr it on the back of the seat. "Yeah, I'm just 'seeing' things."

Karrueche Tran

Why does this same car keep following us around? Ever since we left that shoe store that SAME car has been popping up behind us. I'm not really comfortable with that. Chresanto says I'm just seeing things. I know I'm not, am I crazy? Am I really 'seeing' things? I'm so lost, but I know that I have 20/20 vision and I'm definitely NOT delusional. I gotta keep my eye out because maybe I'm not seeing things, I feel like I'm being watched.

Chresanto nudges your chin and gives you a worried look. "What's wrong? You stressin over that car?"

"Not really, I just- I just feel like I'm being watched by someone. I know what that feeling feels like, and I feel someone is watching."

"You sound crazy baby girl.", he says while chuckling a little. "Cheer up! We're gonna be home in a bit. We gotta get you a phone and go get yo girly stuff.", he says with an icky face.

You blush and giggle at his comment and face. "Ok. Then we go back to your house?"

"Nope, we go back to OUR home now." He pulls up at the AT&T store and takes the keys out. "Let's go."

You get out the car and you both walk into the store. It wasn't completely dark, but it's barely any light outside.

"Pick any phone you want, I'm paying."

"Can you pick one for me? You know I'm not that updated with technology, I've only seen billboards."

"What's your favorite color?"

"Green, why?"

"Get a green iPhone 5c please."

The employee pulls one out of the case and shows you. "Do you like it?"

"Yes, yes, yes! That is so cool, Santo thank you.", you give him a small kiss on the cheek.

The employee brings out the box and places the phone in there. "I need your ID, phone number, and first and last name. Also, are you adding this to a plan?"