Consequences. [Part 2]

Rayan Lopez

I woke up in this.....dark ass room. When I looked over I seen Karrueche knocked out, she was pale as hell. The room had an eerie type feeling and I could've sworn I was being watched by a nigga. I seen that my shirt was off and I still had the rest of my clothes and shit on. I walked over to Rue to see if her ass would wake up, and she wouldn't budge.

"Rue? Boo get up, get up.", Ray says while shaking your cold body lightly.

You moan lowly and wake up with your eyes blinking open. "Wh-where am I Chres?", you say while rubbing you eyes.

"It's Ray, and we've been kidnapped.....by Krystle.", he says lowly while taking in his surroundings.

You sit up on your elbows and stare into Rays eyes. "Are we gonna get out of here? You have to get us out.. I can't do this, sorry if I sound selfish.", you say as your voice shakes slightly, and tears fight not to fall.

Ray sighs and helps you to your feet slowly. "Hopefully Rue, I wanna get the fuck outta here too.", he growls.

Suddenly the lights come on and Ray shields his eyes with his forearm. "The hell?!"

"Well now that you two are up, the REAL fun begins.", a faint voice says while walking towards you two.

You throw up your set and look around for her. "Bitch come out! Where are you?!", you scream while looking around.

Krystle walks into the light and smirks deviously. "Uhh Jaden, Myles.", she sad while snapping her fingers.

Two tall, toned men come and grab Ray and tie him up to a chair with duct tape and rope. "What are you doing?" Ray says while moving around in the tight rope and tape.

"Dismissed.", Krystle says as she pays the two and they head out of sight. "I have plans for the two of you and to start off my wonderful plan, YOU'RE first you little whore.", Krystle snarls while a man appears from the shadows.

"Ooo shit, is this my desert for tonight?", the man says while the light glistens off his skin.

He's a tall light skinned male, with a golden complexion and pearly white teeth. He has a small curly afro, a ripped body and 6 pack shows through his skin tight, muscle shirt. He takes off his black Ray-Ban's and his eyes glisten in the luminous light.

"Diggy, meet your dinner, desert, and PREY. Karrueche meet Diggy.", Krystle said with an evil grin on her face.

You walk back slowly, staring into his demonized eyes. He walks towards you slowly, throwing his Ray-Ban's to the ground and biting his bottom lip.

"Baby don't hide from Daddy.", Diggy says trapping you between him and the wall. He slams his hand above the wall, startling you. "Don't be....afraid. You'll...love it.", he says kissing your neck in between words. "I promise..", he whispers.

You hold back your moans and try to push him back. "I'm getting married p-please, I don't wanna do th-this..", you say looking off to the side to avoid contact with his beautiful eyes.

"Ohhh, Krys you got me a stubborn one? You the best lil sister ever.", Diggy says while grabbing your waist and holding your cold body against his.

"No! Stop! Leave her alone!", Ray yells in horror while trying to break free from the tape and rope that's bounding him.

Krystle gets up and slaps him across the face and tapes his mouth up. "Shut the fuck up.", she growled. "You'rr gonna sit here and watch the WHOLE thing since you wanna be 'Mr. Savior' pretty boy."

Rayan's words were smothered by the duct tape. He realized he wasn't going to get out any time soon. So he hung his head low, preparing to see what was about to take place.

Diggy groped your hair and stroked it really gently while walking you back in front of Ray. He slid his tongue in your mouth as you whimpered for help. Your cries were nothing but music to his ears as he slithered his big hands down to your ass and squreezed it tight.

"Damn baby you have a nice ass, I can't wait to have your tight..soft... wet lips wrapped around my dick..", he whispers in your ear while taking off his shirt.

You try to tun away, but Diggy grabbed your waist and pulled you back into his arms. "Ah ah ah...you gotta enjoy this just as much as I am." Diggy says while taking off your shirt.

Ray tries to yell things at him while trying to escape, but everything was no use. He watched you struggle and cry for him to help you. A warm tear fell down his face as he looked down, holding back the rest.

You quiver under Diggy's touch as he reaches for the last thing to take off......your underwear. You try to kick and fight him, but he had enough and he slaps you across the face.

"Move one more time and I'm gonna knock your fucking head off!", Diggy barked violently while he watches you stop struggling. "Good girl.", he whispers while finally stripping you naked.

Krystle claps her hands in enjoyment and looks over at Rayan. She sees him fighting his emotions and she couldn't help but to feel a little sorry for him. But if she had to suffer with hurt, everybody else was too.

Diggy pinned your arms together and held them to the ground as he slid inside of you slowly. You winced in pain and squinted your eyes shut tight. He smirked at your pain and kissed your lips softly.

"Baby, your little Prince charming over there can't help you. You gotta take it, enjoy it, and hope to feel your legs the next day.", he says slowly while picking up speed.

Diggy began thrusting in and out of you harder and faster. You let out accidental moans as he fucked you harder. You loved aggressive sex and you couldn't help yourself, even if you didn't like it. You felt your lower region tighten around him and he started panting lowly. You screamed out in pain once he started shoving all of him inside of you. Your aching Kitty could only take so much at once, and he was about the same size as Chresanto....which made it even worse.

"Stop! Stop, I d-don't want this! Auugh!", you screamed out in pain as he pounded into you hard then pulled out slow.

"You're....gonna be...my...little....slut tonight and you're....gonna enjoy this....shit.", he whispered in a seductive tone. He started kissing your chest roughly with each thrust.

Rayan would look up every now and then to see your face full of tears. He sniffled and shook his head while thinking,

"Why her? Why us?"

He'd hear your cries for him, Chres, Craig, Jacob....even Jesus. Ray hated that he couldn't do a damn thing to help you when you pleaded. So instead of watching you in pain, he put his head down and tried to drown out your cries.

"Ray p-please help me....help me..", you cried while clawing at Diggy's back to keep in your moans. You felt an orgasim creeping in your lower region. Your toes curled as Diggy hit your G-spot. "Auugh!", you screamed in pleasure.

"Was that...your...G spot?", he says with both of your bodies drenched in sweat.

Diggy turns you on all fours smoothly and he continues to pound in you over and over. He grabs your hair and you groan in pain as he pulls your head back. He rams into you hard and pulls out slowly, making sure you feel all of him. You'd screech everytime he hit you, but the painful part was.....it was anal. You kept in your screams but when he did it once more you couldn't take it and you screamed out his name.

"DIGGY!", you screamed out as you came again, being the third time you did. You clawed at the ground as tears followed and made a plop on the cold floor.

He busts a nut after his last stroke and shoots it on your face. "Come on, you got more shit to do! You thought you were off easy?",

Ray manages to lick the tape enough so it would fall off of his mouth. "No! Don't do it man, leave her alone.", Ray shrieks while fighting his tears and breathing heavily.

"You two better get used to this shit! I'm tired of you refusing everything. You have no choice now!", Krystle yells. "Because guess what? You two are SEX SLAVES!"

__________________________________________

I Did This Chapter Earlier Than Expected .. You're Welcome