It Was All A Dream...Or Was It?

Karrueche Tran

I tried to scream and wiggle around but it was too late, they already got me. She snatched the tape off my mouth and slapped me in the face as hard as she could. My face began to sting and my cheeks turned cherry red. This girl just came up and threw me out the trunk, I never got a good glimpse of her face so I don't really know what she looks like. My arms were scratched and my hair had dirt and sand in it. I held back my tears and sucked it up as this man came up and kicked me in my throat and punched me in my eye. I gasped for breath and this, this strange girl with blue hair came up and grabbed me by my hair and bashed my head against the trunk. I wept, cried and pleaded for them to stop but they wouldn't budge. I heard them move scurry around and they moved out the way to make way for her, Krystle..

"Tisk, tisk, tisk. Kae, Kae.vYou know your a pretty pathetic bitch." She punches you in the nose and stomps your face in the ground. "I could kill you right now, but I'm not."

"W-what did I do to you? Why don't you like me?" Your tears mix up with the drying blood dripping from your nose as it all drips to the ground.

"Aww, she's cwying. No one cares!" She slaps you in the face and paces in front of you. "Y'know, I was a little sympathetic for yo ass but now, hmph I don't give a fuck." She hovers over you and spits in your face.

Karrueche Tran

When I woke up, my head ached and my head bobbed back and forth slowly. I tried to catch a sense of reality and see what was going on. When my vision got back together, I noticed I'm chained to a metal chair with metalic handcuffs. I jiggled and shook the cuffs to get them from being too tight on my wrist when I heard clicks and clacks of footsteps coming towards me. My eyes widened and I whispered to myself, "Fuck." When I seen the complexion of a woman and a man come closer to me, my heart jumped and my chest bucked.

"Krystle, what are you doing?", you say as you shake the chains. "Why are you so damn evil?"

"I'm not evil, I'm just infuriated!" She slaps you on your left cheek ad you don't even cry, you just stare into her blank, meaning less eyes. "You really thought you were gonna take Chres from me bitch, really?"

"I DON'T WANT HIM! HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YO IRRELEVANT ASS THAT?!" You sigh and look away. "If I wanted him sweetheart, hmph I could have him. I don't want him and y'all relationship can be all candy canes and unicorns without me. I'm so tired of you and yo bullshittin ways, you bag on me and try to put me down! Well it's not gonna happen anymore Krystle, so I'll leave you guys alone and you won't have to worry about me because I'm LEAVING."

"Oh, you don't have to worry about leaving, I already got that covered." She goes to a black bag and pulls out two jumper cables and a battery.

"I'm supposed to be scared you psychotic bitch? You know what get the fuck outta here wit t-"

Karrueche Tran

BAM! I felt a horrible shock come to my body. It shook and bucked, while I tried to catch my breath. The electrocution stopped and I gasped for air, and the man next to her was just smiling and laughing as if it were funny. I seen only his figure, he was real slim with two long braids and he had some type of glasses or goggles around his head. He chuckled and walked up to me while kissing my cheek..I peered over and stared into his eyes, still a little shaken up. He almost looked like he felt bad for me, but he was probably too afraid to say how he really felt to that BITCH.

"Ooo, little Kae has grown some balls. So you think you can beat me now! Ray, gimme ya belt.", she says as she holds her hand out.

Ray slumps over and says, "Whyyyyy! I need them to hold up my pants Krys."