A tour of my world. Chapter 5

[Edited]

Disclaimer: I don't own the image above and have only done basic editing.

Laito and I start walking towards where the brothers were supposed to be waiting for us as he continuously apologizes for messing with me- in his own way.

"Oh, come on, Shinju. You enjoyed your time, admit it. You don't have to be mad at me for that one thing, you know?" He wraps his arm around mine and peers at my expression. I, however, keep looking ahead of me, trying my best to hide my smile as continues clinging onto me.

"Alright, alright, that's enough, Laito." I hear a voice behind me as we reach a fountain in the centre of the town square and turn around to see the brothers walking towards us. Ayato walks forward and pats Laito's shoulder to push him away.

"How could you be so mean, Ayato?" Laito whines but lets me go as Ayato grabs my wrist and begins to lead me away from the others. I look back in confusion before turning back to Ayato to question their plan for today.

"Okay, so, what are you all planning? To spend time with me one after another?" I ask him and he nods after turning to look at me before continuing to drag me away. After what seemed like an hour but was really ten minutes of us talking and walking, we finally reached a place I did not know existed anywhere near the square. But here I was, staring at a beautiful lake surrounded by nothing but greenery and fireflies. I look up to see the night sky filled with millions of stars that were actually visible. "Ayato... This is beautiful!" I whisper as I continue looking at the sky and Ayato chuckles lightly, making me drag my attention to him.

"I'm glad you like it." I smile at him as he returns the smile with a small one of his own. "After all, Yours truly chose this place!" He proudly points at his chest as a smirk replaces his small smile and I roll my eyes. I look back to the scene in front of me with awe as Ayato takes my hand again and walks me forward until we are closer to the lake. He sits down, pulling me along with him and simply gaze at the stars for a while in silence. "It's been a long time since we got to spend some time like this, don't you think?" He mutters and continues to look up at the sky as my gaze turns to him.

"Yeah, it has been. I'm sorry." I shake my head and look at the grass around us in thought as I contemplate on what to say next.

"You don't have to be sorry for it. We all have just been very busy lately, I think." He finally turns his head to look at me and I look up, narrowing my eyes in suspicion as a smirk appears on my lips.

"Busy, you?" A small snicker leaves my lips and his eyes widen slightly as he places a hand on his chest to express how hurt he feels.

"You don't believe me?"

"Nope, why would I? All I see you doing is eating Takoyaki." I poke his belly to emphasize my point when he jerks back at the touch, making me stop my actions. "Don't tell me, you're still ticklish?" I squeal in excitement as he starts crawling away but when I grab him by the legs and pull him back, he begins to whine.

"Nooo~ Shinju, please-" Before he can complete pleading, I place my hands on his waist and begin tickling his sides, making him stop mid-sentence and erupt in laughter instead. "Shinju!" He yells between his laughter and topples over to lay on his back in the process while I simply follow his movements so I can continue tickling him. I see him trying to hold his laughter back by biting his lower lip and trying to turn away from me so he can escape.

"Hey! You can't do that!" I whine and pull him to turn towards me so I can continue tickling him but am caught off-guard when he grabs onto both of my elbows and pulls me down beside him. I look up at Ayato but he sits up quickly and begins tickling me as revenge before I have a chance to react. "N-no! You can't do that either!" I begin laughing right after as he tickles my sides like no tomorrow.