Just trying to forget. Chapter 4

[Edited]

Disclaimer: I do not own the image above and have only done basic editing.

This chapter contains sensitive topics such as assault, which I didn't even realize I wrote before finally deciding to edit this book. So, please, beware. I have marked the scene in bold just in case you don't want to read it. You will get an idea of what happened from the rest of the chapter, anyway, so you don't have to read it.

At his actions, my eyes instantly narrow as I glare at him and grit my teeth to keep myself from lashing out at him.

"What do you think you're doing? Let me go this instant, Shu Sakamaki." I growl through my clenched teeth and wriggle my wrist against his tight grip, trying to get out of his hold. Instead of getting away from me, he tightens his palms and asserts more pressure on me, making me wince.

"I should be asking what you are doing, shouldn't I? You think you can just continue to ignore me?" He grunts as I look up at him through my crinkled eyes in an attempt to hide the pain. His expression didn't match it, but his voice was full of frustration and annoyance, showing every bit of emotion within him rising.

"I'm sorry? I'm the one ignoring you?! What do you think you are doing yourself, huh?!" I continuously raise my voice with each word and lift my head up to assert as much dominance as I can in our current position. "I'm sorry that you feel lonely, but you brought this upon yourself!" I rattle my arms against his in anger and almost break free until he growls and completely hovers over me, keeping his knees on either side of my hips.

"Shut up." He grits his teeth and leans his face down before I have any time to react. I feel his teeth pierce through my neck instantly, making a yell beginning to erupt from the back of my throat. However, before the noise can make its way completely out of my mouth, Shu's hand covers my mouth as his other holds onto both of my hands above my head. Since his hold on my wrists had loosened comparatively, I take advantage of the situation and free myself by pushing harsh enough against his chest for him to get off me. His teeth scrape deep within my neck, leaving a huge bleeding gash in the process. I attempt to scream instinctively but due to the huge wound, I am physically obstructed, so I hold onto the wound and get out of bed before Shu can get a hold of me.

"H-help..." I croak out while running out of the room and see Kanato rushing towards me right after eyeing my condition.

"S-Shinju, what happened?" The scent instantly seems to reach his nose as he covers his nose and mouth as if trying to control himself. I pat the pocket in my skirt and take out a lollipop, shoving it in his mouth right away and not even bothering to take the wrapper off so he doesn't lose control and bite me in this condition. He shrieks and takes the lollipop out and focuses his attention to me after ripping the wrapper off, shoving the candy right back in his mouth, and grabbing my hand.

"I'll pash you ufh." (I'll patch you up.) With that muffled as best as possible, he teleports us to his room.

"Shit." (Sit) I look at him wide-eyed, only for him to look at me in confusion.

"Shit down." (Sit down) He grabs my shoulders and sits me on the edge of his bed, going into his bathroom to get a first-aid kit. While he finds it, I look to the ground, still clutching my neck with one hand as I hear the cluttering in the bathroom and my ragged breathing.

Maybe, just maybe, giving him a lollipop wasn't such a good idea. Wait a minute... Where did I even get a lollipop from?!

He finally enters the bedroom and places his Teddy on a bedside table and then sits beside me to begin patching me up. While he continues to disinfect my huge wound as best as he can, the other brothers barge into the room, breaking Kanato's concentration for a second.