Introduction. Chapter 0

[Edited]

As a general disclaimer: This book will contain swearing from time to time, though, they are not used excessively.

I am also going to be quite frank here and explain the true reason I decided to edit this book, so it is possible that I might get a little emotional. Basically, stuff's about to get real deep.

Hello, everyone! Finally, I have decided to edit this book since there were some parts in the story that I didn't feel quite proud of and comfortable with. Overall, I felt it was a good book comparatively but there were elements in the book that made me regret a few choices I made. Namely, writing incestual scenes; I felt a need to write those scenes because I saw other authors doing this and I thought this was what the readers would want to see. As I came close to finishing the book, I realized that this was not why I started writing this book and this wasn't the direction I wanted it to take.

I wanted the book to be unique and different from others, but I did the exact thing others did, so I came to the decision of editing this book to make it what it was meant to be. I know this sounds extremely dramatic and possibly unnecessary but this book, and writing in general, mean a lot to me and I want it to be the best it can be for me and you. To be straightforward, I absolutely hated reading those scenes again whenever I came back to this book to reply to comments or something, even though, I didn't necessarily think much about them while writing because I thought the readers would like it. I am sure there were a few readers that felt the same so I will try my best to make this a better story than it was.

The story was requested by FernandaPinho5. I know it's been a long time, but thank you for suggesting it, this is one of the best things that happened to me on Wattpad!

Shinju and Shu are both 19 years old but both are in their senior years because Shinju started her school years one year later than Shu; that's why she is with Shu, even though he had to repeat his school year. Shinju is also often seen being awfully protective of her brothers, including the Mukamis, as she doesn't differentiate between any of them. However, it is advised to not cross her when she is in a bad mood and get on her bad side.

Appearance: Blond hair and violet eyes. She usually wears her uniform as the female version of Reiji would: neat and formal. Her hair is often seen tied in a tight bun with a few strands falling out, framing her face.

Lastly, I would like to thank everyone who supported me when I was debating over the decision of whether I should edit the book or not! Your help and comments really mean a lot to me!

Hope you all enjoy the book!