Chapter 5

"Okay, seriously. Stop staring," I told Larissa as I caught her staring for the fifth time since we walked into the classroom.

"I can't," She stretched the word out. "He's actually really cute."

I rolled my eyes and continued flipping papers. "Don't you like Matt or something?"

"Oh, am I bothering you by looking at your guy?"

I dropped my textbook on the table, and gave Larissa a hard glare. Of all of my friends, why, why is she the only one who is in my Music class? It is torture.

"If you're gonna keep talking bullshit, just leave." I raised my eyebrows at her as the smirk on her face disappeared and she sat back in her seat. "Fine. I just noticed Matt walk in anyway." Larissa grinned at me before picking up her bag, and walking off to the other side of the classroom, where Matt was.

I sighed, finally alone. I love all of my friends, but they were unbelievable. How hard could it be for someone to realize that a person's existence pisses me off and that's it? No hidden or secret feelings that I am not aware of? Just like Larissa, when it came to Liam. And not only her, unfortunately, all of the girls were a pain in the ass when the subject was the Devil. And somehow, he managed to always be the subject.

I sighed again, and closed my book since class was about to start any minute now. I ran a hand through my hair and tried my best not to fall asleep. All I needed was Mr. Declan's loud talking at 9 am to make my morning perfect.

Looking around the classroom, I spotted Larissa sitting opposite her crush, Matt, staring at him like he was God or something. I chuckled to myself and shook my head, and she managed to spot me right in time. I saw her open her mouth to say something, but her eyes moved from me to something that was behind me, and she started gaping at whatever it was. At first I thought she was screwing around with me, but then she hastily looked away, blushing even. What in the world...?

"'S this seat here available?" For a few seconds I just stared in front of myself, not wanting to turn around and face my life ruiner whose voice I knew by heart. So that's who Larissa was staring at.

"No," I said sternly, turning to face a very calm looking Liam. At my words he just shrugged. "I don't care," He said casually, and dumped his backpack on the table before he sat down next to me.

I watched the fucker in disbelief. "And you're telling me that you can take 'no' for an answer?" I cocked an eyebrow at him, and he, yet again, shrugged.

"You looked sad sitting alone. Angry is better than sad." Good, at least he knew I was angry.

"Well, here's a fun fact, I prefer being sad," I snapped and moved my chair further to the right, only to have it hit the table leg. I sighed and sat back in my seat, but had to stand up as Mr. Declan walked in. Great. Now there was no chance Liam could go sit somewhere else.

"Alright class," Our teacher started about five minutes later. "Today we are going to talk about..."

"Hey! What the fuck?" I whispered angrily, trying to pull my foot out of whatever trap it was in. When I looked down, I saw Liam's chair leg stuck in the corner of my sneaker, pinning it to the ground, making me almost tear the shoe up.

"Get the fuck off my foot!" I hissed, pushing Liam to the side. He gripped the table, obviously surprised by my actions, and looked down as well. "Woah, sorry." The amusement in his voice was telling me that he sure as hell was not sorry.

I slowly looked up at him, as if I was going to poke his eyes out within seconds. "You did it on purpose, you little piece of shit, didn't you?" I said through gritted teeth, not noticing that I was becoming louder.