Everybody's Got a Dark Side...Where's Yours?

Michael's POV

I waved the moving crew in as they brought in the baby nursery's furniture. Bey was with her mother working on their clothing line. Dana was taking care of the twins. I watched as the crew went upstairs. I followed and pointed to the empty room next my new bedroom. "Yes sir Mr. Jackson." That's when my phone began to vibrate. I frowned and pulled it out. My heart literally fell into my stomach when I saw the caller ID. 

"Hi Carmela!" "Hi Michael! Where are you? I'm at your house." "You are?!!" I shouted. Carmela laughed. "Umm yeah. But Neverland looks empty." Oh, she's at Neverland, but how?! "Carmela, I'm not being mean," I stated, "but you need to leave." "Why?" "I'm not even home...I'm out the country right now. I'm sorry, but you should call ahead next time." "I wanted to surprise you though," Carmela whispered. I nodded. "But that wasn't a good idea now was it?" "No, well. I'll just see you next time then." "Yeah..bye." 

I hung up and walked downstairs and saw that Dana had heard everything. "Carmela?" She asked. I nodded. "Why she was at Neverland? Beats me." I sat down on the couch and sighed. That's when Bey and her mother walked through the door. "We're back family!" Momma Tina announced. I smiled weakly. "Hey." Bey had just left Carter's baby store. "Hi honey." She kissed my forehead. I smiled. "The moving men are done Mr. Jackson," a security guard said. "Good," I replied, "escort the out." The security team did as so. Dana locked the door behind them and sighed. "What's your due date?" I asked. "January," Bey whispered. I sighed. "Happy birthday baby," Bey whispered. I groaned. "You're the only one who remembered," I replied. Bey nodded. "It's been tough. I wish I could do something special, but you know." She rubbed her tummy. I laughed and kissed her stomach. 

"It's fine. Can we go to bed early?" I whispered. Bey nodded. "Of course we can." The twins were walking around and Prince walked to me. I picked him up and placed him on my lap. He rubbed his eyes and laid down on my chest. I groaned. "Come on." I carried him to his room and let Princess follow. She ran into the room and sat on the floor. I sighed and placed her in the bed. "Go to sleep," I said. Princess giggled and put her hand on my face. "Night night babygirl." I kissed her forehead and tucked them in. Prince was already dozing off. I sighed and headed to bed as well. 

Bey was humming softly as she brushed her hair. I collasped on the bed. "So..Mr. Thirty-three. How are you?" Bey asked. I shrugged. "A little bit better, I guess. It should be ok." Bey turned around and climbed into bed. "Michael, you don't understand how grateful I feel to be alive still." I nodded and carressed her. Bey buried her face into my chest. "I love you Michael." "I love you Bey," I replied. Bey smiled softly. "Can I?" She asked. I nodded. 

She placed a kiss on my lips. A soft, gentle kiss. Something I haven't felt in a while. I kissed her back and bit my lip. "You're beautiful," I whispered. Bey grinned. "I should be giving you all the compliments. It is your birthday." I shrugged. "I don't want anything. Do you want anything for next week?" Bey shook her head. "Just you." I chuckled and let her snuggle against me. "Well then." Bey yawned and began to rub her eyes. "Babe," she whispered, "if anything every happens to me...you promise me you would take care of these babies?" 

"What makes you think things like that?" 

Bey shrugged. "If whoever doing all this gets their way. I just want to make sure you won't let anyone take our babies." I turned on my side. "Bey, I would never let anyone hurt you or those kids." Bey nodded and hugged me. "I was hoping I could have him at Neverland," she admitted softly. 

"I know babygirl. I did too, but he's safe here." 

Bey sighed and looked at the ceiling. "I miss those sheets," she whispered. I chuckled. "Why?" "Those sheets have history and because your cologne always stains them and puts me to sleep." I smirked. "Well, let me spill the bottle again," I joked. Bey laughed and placed her hand on her stomach. "He's getting big," I said. Bey nodded. "Little Michael is enjoying himself in there." I smiled and held her hand. "I couldn't have asked for better." Bey sighed and smiled at the same time.