Chapter 30: Ex's are pains in the ass!!

"I'm about to run my happy ass over there and hit him again!" I yelled.

"Naruto calm down." Charlie soothed. "He's just playing the part of the annoying younger brother. Besides, he's all the way in Iwagakure. It would take you at least a day to reach it from here." Kobe had sent Charlie a letter, begging her to come home and get away from not only me but the apperent weirdo's that live here. Really I thought the only weirdo we had was Sasuke and he's still MIA.

Charlie tried her hardest to calm me down as I crushed the letter in my hand. Not only had he sent the letter but he had a bunch of Charlies old friends and both of her ex-boyfriends sign the bottom saying they agreed. There was almost fifty-five signatures at the bottom!

"My brother is jerk but theres nothing he could do that would make me go home now." She smiled at me and sat at the table. "Now sit. You have a Russian test in three days."

"Fine." I said with a sigh. I sat down across from her and started going over greetings and introdutions. I had really gotten a lot better at this. She also promised to teach me some English language. (Bay: Now since Naruto was originally done in Japanese, Whenever I say she's going to teach him english I mean Japanese. So whenever I go to put in phrases that he has learned, It's going to be in Japanese, but called English.)

"Hang on, it's getting really hot in here." Charlie stood and opened the door, leaving the screen door closed to let in the cool autum air. She sat down again and picked up the paper. "Okay, quick test. Speak to me only in Russian. Zdrasvyta."

"Zdrasvyta. Kak vas zavute?"

"Minya zavute Charlie. Kak vas zavute?"

"Minya zavute Chigami." A voice said from the door. CHarlie went stiff and looked down. "I thought for sure you, of all people would remember that dearest Charlie."

"who the heck are you?" I asked.

"Shut- shut up!" Charlie whispered furiously. "Just don't even freaking talk to him." SHe picked up the paper again. "Ochin Pryatna, Naruto."

"Aw, come on Charlie. It's been almost two years. Don't you even want to say hi to your-"

"Go away Chigami. I have no intrest in talking to your bitchy ass right now." She said before repeating the line from before to continue the lesson.

"Who is this kid? Is this the Naruto that Kobe told me about? The hopeless one?"

"Watch your damn mouth!" I yelled. "You're talking to the future Hokage here!"

The boy gave me a questioning look and then started laughing. CHarlie reached across the table and pressed her hand over my mouth before I said anything else. "You?! Hokage?! That is the best joke i've heard in years!" He continued to laugh. if He kept doing that I was going to turn his white hair red, if you know what I mean. Charlie leaned forward and told me to ignor the bitch and focus on the lesson. "Hey, Charlotte, why don't you drop the flee and go out with me again?"

Now, i've heard ofpeople having coniption fits, but I've never actually seen one. It's really damn scary! Charlie currled her fingers into claws and the glare on her face could have rivaled Gaara's when he's pissed. She stood, picked up a book, and expertly tossed it behind her and throught the screen door. It hit Chigami's head perfectly. "You don't have the privilage to call me that anymore. Not after you FUCKING LEFT ME STANDING OUTSIDE A MOVIE THEATURE FOR THREE HOURS!!!!!" So... I'm gonna quietly sneak away now.

"Oh yeah. That movie sucked. Be glad I stiffed you on that date. But if I of all people don't have the priviledge of calling you Charlotte, then who does?"

"Who else but Naruto. Even Usura can call me that. But you... no. Now go." SHe whispered furiously.

"Um... Charlie? Calm down?" I said meakly, completly afraid of my beautiful yet terrifying girlfriend. She looked up at me and smiled.

"Of course Naruto. I'll calm down. Just give me on minute, alright?" She turnned to Chigami and reached throught the hole in the screen from the book and slammed him aginst the doorframe. Then she walked back over and sat. "Okay. I'm calm."

"Um..." I looked over at the spirrledeyed man, laying on the ground. "What ever you say Honey. May I ask who he is with out getting killed?"

She laughed and took a drink of her soda. "He's no one important. Just a guy I knew back home. Now, why don't we go over some Geometry?" She said in a sickly sweet voice.

"That was a foul move! And i'm not just some person. I'm-"

"Leaving." SHe growled.

"WHy won't you at least acknowledge what we had?"

"What DID we have? One date? Five arguments? Hell we never even kissed." CHarlie turned to me. "Naruto, Chigami was the first guy I ever went out with. But when he invited me on a second date, he stood me up to go on a date with a different girl..." She turnned demonically to Chigami. "At the same damn movie theature he told me to meet him at."

"Dude, thats just wrong." I said.

"She was hott!" He said in rememberance.

"Chigami, what the hell are you doing here?" Charlie finally asked.

"Oh, well i'm here to take you back to Iwa to be my girlfriend again."