Chapter 19: Neji... the bastard from hell

"Every eukaryotic cell goes through a prosses of Mitosis. The prosses is very complex but also very fast. It consists of four stages, prophase, metaphase, anaphase, and telophase. Prophase-" Charlie worked long and hard with me on Biology but I just couldn't concentrait. Not with Kobe sitting in the cornner watching me like a freaking hawk. He wasn't being mean or anything, but the other day when He got me up, he said some pretty ruse things.

Kobe's main question had been how I expected to take care Charlie in her state. My answere was simple. I'll try my hardest. He didn't really seem to like that answer.

"That should do it for today. Who wants to go out for some sushi?" Charlie asked happily.

"You're allergic to salmon." Kobe protested.

"Then I'll get spicy tuna. Come on you little stick in the mud. Get up." She walked over and pulled him up to his feet. Then she turnned to me and held out her hand. I took it and together we walked to the sushi place. After being seated and ordered, we were surprised by Hinata and Neji. They sat down in the two extra chairs and started a visit. But the thing I noticed right off the bat was how Neji wouldn't stop starring at Charlie with his best rape face on.

"So he didn't technically ask her out, but now she's going around and telling everybody they're a couple?" Charlie was trying to asses a bit of gossip Hinata was telling.

"Yeah. And I asked him if he liked her in that way but he said he didn't want to date her. So when I told him what she was saying... You should have seen his face, it was scary."

"Yeah but scary to you is like normal to me." Both girls laughed.

Neji stood and cleared his throat. "Charlie, there is something I have to talk to you about imeadiatly."

"Sure." She got up and followed him. Hinata and Kobe got into a conversation about differant kinds of music, all the while, I was watching Charlie and Neji. Neji said something that caused Charlie to go balistic. She was pointing and shaking her head and calling Neji what I assume were curse words. But then she got a look of sure horror and hung her head in defeat.

As they walked back, Charlie shot me a look that clear as day read SOS. After five minutes had passed and Charlie and downed her plate of sushi I said "Hey I'm gonna step out for some fresh air."

"I'll come with you." Charlie said. Once outside I asked what in the hell happened. She broke down crying. "Neji told me that if I didn't pretend to date him He would tell the Hokage I'm a girl. She can't know Naruto! I can't be sent home after everything." I pulled her into me to comfort her. But really I was thinking of ways to kill Neji.

Finally I pulled back and looked into Charlies eyes. "You have to be strong okay. You're pretending to date two people now. By the way, does he remember that you're 'dating' his cousin?"

"Yeah. But he said that I could date Hinata as Charlie and date him as Charlotte."

"Okay, thats just wrong. Only take as much as you're willing to put up with. If he tries to push you too far, give it up. It's not worth it. You may not be my tutor anymore after that, but you will always be my best friend."

She sniffled and tried to smile. "Thank you Naruto." We went back inside and finished the slightly akward meal, paid, and went home where we brought Koba up to speed and taped him to the chair. Lets just say, he came up with much better ways to kill Neji than I did.