Chapter 9: Sick

Hey, Sakura it's Naruto. I need you to do something for me." I prayed she wouldn't ask to many questions.
"What is it?"
"Charlie's sick and I was wondering if you could help me take care of him and stuff."
"Oh what happened? Whats wrong with him?"
"He got a fever from being in the rain. I gave him some tylonal but it doesn't seen to be helpping."
"Alright, I'll be right over."
That's a relief. Now If I could only com up with a way to explain the female situation of Charlie to her this would be easy. Charlie was still passed out on her bed, breathing hard from her fever. I put my hand on her forehead and moved some of the wet hair from her face. Why did this have to happen? I should have said we needed to leave a lot sooner. Then this wouldn't have happened. She opened her eyes slowly and turnned to look at me.
"Naruto..." Her voice was weak.
"Hey. How you feeling?"
"Shitty. You called Sakura?"
"Yeah. She's a medical ninja so I think we can trust her to help us in this situation."
She nodded and smiled. I never really noticed much how every time she smiles it lights up her entire face. Like one smile is a bright candle that was just lit by her. Sakura knocked before walking in.
"Hey guys."
"Hey Sakura. Listen, I have to tell you something about Charlie. Now you have to absolutly promise not to tell anyone."
"I already know."
Well thats... what's the word i'm looking for? How in the hell does she already know.
"How...?"
"It took both me and Sai to figure it out the day we met her, but it became obviouse to us. Charlie was too up and ready to be a boy. And I saw her bra through her shirt when she stood in front of the window."
I saw the huge sweat drop on this side of Charlies head.
"Damn it all." She coughed and held up the peace sign.
"Naruto." Sakuras voice was low and slightly scary. "Why is Charlie naked?"
"Uh, well, heres what happened-"
"Don't wanna hear it. Just get some clothes will ya?"
I did as I was told, happy she wasn't yelling at me and/or calling me a pervert. I was also told to leave while she dressed her but Charlie said we were on ok terms with this sort of thing. Sakura didn't look like she liked the sounds of that, but dressed her anyway. All I saw was one pill go in her mouth and a quick heal scan and Charlie was sitting up and looking perfectly fine.
Jeez, I should really learn how to do some of that.
"I normally don't do house calls so I really should charge you more but you are my friend, so no charge."
"Haha. Very funny Sakura."
"I'll see you guys around. Hey I heard about the Festival coming up in a few days. Hinata said she and Neji were running a game stand from the beginning to eight."
"Why only eight?" Charlie asked.
"Because by eight most of the little kids who play the games are gone."
"Again dude, for a smart kid, you sure are slow."
"Shut up." She said with a smile.
"Okay, i'm out of here." We said bye and watched her leave. Charlie leaned back and sighed. I gave her a questioning look but she only shook her head. Charlie shot up suddenly, her arm shaking like a kid having a seizure. She grabbed it and ran for her bag. She got the cloth from her vial of muscle relaxer and wrapped it around her arm and tightened it. She was in the same possition she had been on the beach earlier.
Finally the shaking subsided and she put the cloth and vial away only to pull out the bottle of anti-anxiety pills.
"I guess your wondering what all this is for, huh."
"Uh, yeah."
"Look, my brother isn't the only one... who's sick." WHat? "I have a selective muscular hypertention disorder. It's like a part of my body can have a seizure without disterbing any other part of my body. And to make them stop I have to cut off circulation. In order to prevent them I have to take these anti-anxiety pills."
"Wow. Is it, you know, threatening?"
"The doctors say that eventually the hypertention might choose my brain and make me have a seizure."
"Is that a really bad thing?"
"Only if hit my head and can't get medical help right away."
"Oh."
"Yeah." It got quiet for a second there. "So do you have a ukata I could borrow for the festival?"
"I don't even have a ukata."
She blew at a lock of her hair. "Great. Remind me to go pick something up for us tomorrow."
"Will do." As long as I don't have to go along.