Chapter 21: Fight

"Feel better after a full nights rest?" I asked.

"A lot better. Thank you for taking care of me last night." Charlie smiled, but grimmised the second her brother began to speak.

"He undressed you Charlie. Doesn't that preturbe you in the least?"

"Naruto and I have had an understanding since the day he found out I was really a girl. Wow that plan lasted a week."

"Try three days." I laughed.

"I still think it's weird a little to personal on your acount sister. Don't you ever worry about him pushing the limit to far?" He glared at me. "Cause really, I can see that happening."

I balled my hands into fists. "What is your deal!"

"Neji told me about your kyuby! Why didn't you ever mention it! If you kept something so important as that from us, what else could you be hiding! I don't like you! Your annoying, and stupid! I know my sister thinks shes getting somewhere with you, but you're a lost cause! How can someone like you ever even dream of being Hokage!" That struck a nerve.

"Kobe!" Charlie shouted. "That is enough!"

But he didn't back down. "Neji is much better suited for her than you are." I pulled my arm back and punch Kobe, straight in the jaw with all my anger and might. He stepped back a little but then charged me full on. It was a good fight. For a guy who's been sick with lukimia for the past few years he's strong. Charlie finally managed to pull us apart. I had a cut on my lip that was bleeding pretty bad and Kobe was no doubt going to have a pretty nasty shinner on that right eye of his. Charlie slapped Kobe across the face and then procceded to do the same to me.

"Son of a bitch!" We said in unison.

"serves you right! You're both acting like jack-asses and it's getting old! Kobe, Tsunadie told me about Naruto's kyuby the day Imoved in. And Naruto, he's right you should have told me yourself. But still, what does Neji have to do with this? Nothing. That dick is blackmailing me into dating him and you're saying he's better suited for me? Bull! I mean if thats what this whole fight is about you might as well... I don't know... have a contest or something."

Kobe looked up at that. "Thats not a bad idea."

"Um... I was joking." Charlie looked a little worried.

"But I wasn't. A contest between Neji and Naruto. Who ever wins gets my approval. It's perfect!"

Charlie had a pure, 'oh fuck' look n her face but still just sat as he brother seemed to think the whole plan over. "Three main tests. Just like the chunnin exams. One to test your intelect, one to test your stamina, and one to test your strength. You in?"

I thought about it for asecond, thought back to my chunnin exams. "Yeah, I'm in." We shook hands. "But just to tell you, I had to face Neji in the real chunnin exams. And I kicked. His. Ass." Kobe narrowed his eyes at me.

"I'll call Neji and tell him the plan." He pulled out his phone.

Charlie pulled on my hand. "Why are you doing this? It's assinined!"

"I have a plan Charlie. Yes this is stupid, but if this works, you'll be free." She looked confused but then turnned when Kobe called out to her.

"Neji is on his way to discuss the contest."

"Okay." She sounded dishearted. I put an arm around her and blew into her hair, just to tick her off. She smiled and laughed as I began to tickle her sides. And it distracted her until Neji showed up.

"Well I have no problem with doing this. It should prove interesting." Neji said.

"Perfect. Tomorrow we will do the intelegence test. It will be created by both CHarlie and I, so you guys can't call favor. The next day will be stamina, two full laps around Konoha by the end of the day. You can't walk or stop for a drink. You may have water bottles with you though. So learn to run and drink at te same time. The final test will be a fight to KO. Got it?" Kobe smirked.

"Got it." We said.

"But first." I looked Neji in the eye. "If I win this contest, you stop blackmailing Charlie! You set her free. Deal?" Charlie gasped, finally realizing why I agreed to this. Neji looked at my outstretched hand, smirk, and took it.

"Deal."