Chapter 13: Party

Charlie and Hinata laughed when Neji told the story of why he was at the hot spring to begin with. I have to agree it was funny. But he didn’t really to seem to think so.

“Shut it! It’s not funny!” He yelled.

“Oh that is priceless dude! And who was it that tossed you like a sock to make you pull a back muscle anyway? Lee?” Charlie laughed more and Neji hung his head. She started to quiet down and get a serious look. “Really?”

He nodded. Slowly looking up he closed his eyes in aggrivation. “I really don’t want to talk about it.”

“Yeah, I wouldn’t either if I got beat up by Lee.” I said snidly.

“If memory serves, you did get beat up by Lee.”

Heat raced to my face while Charlie laughed and Hinata giggled. “Hey now! He was talking smak about me! Not strong enough to face him my butt.”

“And then you got tossed around like a pile of-”

“Innocent ears Neji.” Charlie said. He looked over at her and raised an eyebrow, then looked down at Hinata, relaxing in the hot water.

“Like a pile of dirty socks on laundry day.”

We laughed at that one and started to get out. It was so weird not having to hide Charlies... deal anymore. Its easier this way really. And it means I can look from a distance- what the hell am i saying? Man that keeps happening. I’ll be taking to myself about something and then I just think something perveted about Charlie. Oh I hope i’m not becoming a short blonde version of Kankuro. After everyone was dressed we went back to our rooms. Neji had a room just across from ours actually. Ironic how things like that just seem to work out. He came by to hang out with us again.

Now, i’ve known Neji for several years, and i’ve never really seen him smile. But when he’s around Charlie, that secret smile just seems to pop out. Maybe she brings out the best in everyone. I mean, Hinata has been stronger since the relashionship, Neji is nicer to be around than ever, and me... I’m calm. I don’t have the want and need to pull a prank since I met her. I’m learning so much from her. She even agreed to study me in Russian!

There was the sound of loud music just outside. Hinata looked out.

“It looks like a late night club.” She said.

“Hey! Awesome! Lets go party!” We all looked at Charlie with surprise. “What? I like clubs. They’re fun.”

“Yeah, but I don’t think a nerdy guy in a button up with glasses would really fit in at the club.” Neji said. Charlie got up and walk to the bathroom door. She turnned with a sly smile on.

“Who said I was going as a guy?”

My eyes widened and I watched Hinata go get some things from her bag and follow Charlie in the bathroom. My eye met Neji’s.

“This should be good.” He said.

I got an idea that I just had to listen to. With a kunai in my hand I carved a hole in the wall to the bathroom. I used a small amount of chakara to sillently push the rest of the dry wall away. I was able to get a full veiw of the girls.

“Dude, you’re a perv.”

“Hey man, Charlies flatter than anything, but Hinata has huge boobs!”

“Move over.”

“Ah, thats your cousin dude.”

He looked over slowly and slapped the back of my head. He took a look and turnned red. “What the hell are you talking about? Charlie has boobs. They’re just small.”

“Exactly. Wait, you’re looking at Charlie?”

“Well duh. Like you said, Hinata’s my cousin.”

There was something about Neji looking at Charlie that got me seeing red. I was about to punch him when the door openned, and out step Hinata... and Charlotte.