Chapter 34: Cara, Raidon, and Trevor

"Listen, Charlie isn't feeling very well, so I think I'll just take her home for now." I quickly said, trying to get the freaking out little beauty away from the idiodic twins. Abaline stopped me.

"I don't think so!" She smiled evily.

Maybael walked over and leaned against her sister. "After all, Naruto..."

"You're an abusive dick." They said together. Why do people keep calling me that? -_-*

I held Charlie against me. She clutched my shirt and mutted more about idiodic psycopaths. Oh now you tell me! They both stood there with those creepy evil grins and chuckled. For girls who are so cute, they sure are scary. Charlie rolled over and started to sob loudly. We all freaked out. I held her closer and stroked her hair. "Whats the matter? ARe you feeling sick again? Do yo want the nurse?" I reached over for the call button but her reached out and stopped me. I looked down in time to see Charlie give me a small wink.

"I *Sob* I'm just so *Sob* sad because no one seems to approve of us." She let out another long wail. "And all of my friends are believeing what my pompous bastard of a brother is saying and trying to make me go home, but I don't want to go home! I love it to much here, with you! I love you Naruto." She leaned up and kissed me softly. I was, in simpilest terms, very shocked, but melted into the short kiss.

Abaline and Maybael both slouched their shoulders and had faces on that said 'oh jeeze, i'm gonna cry.' Not only them, but three guys standing in the door way as well.

"We're so sorry Charlie!" The girls yelled and hugged her. It's a good thing those two are sweet... sorta. The three guys moved into the room and circled the bed.

"That was so sweet honey." The red head said.

"We were here to take you home too, but that was just so touching." Holy shit, thats a chick.

"Why is everyone coming to see me when my brother starts spreading lies about my boyfriend? Why couldn't you all come see me when, oh I don't know, I was sick with cancer?!" Charlie yelled. They all dead-paned.

"Sorry Honey." They said.

"It's fine. Naruto, these three weirdo's are more friends of mine. The blonde is Raidon, the red head is Trevor, and the one with the sexy blue hair is Cara."

"You only call it sexy cause it matches yours." Cara said in a pure Pakastanie accent. Which is weird cause she didn't exactly look Pakastanie. But then again Charlie doesn't look Russian... man i'm confused.

"So wait. I'm confused. Kobe, who has never lied to us, told all five of us and a whole tone of others, that you have been staying with an abusive dick who beat him up, yelled at him, slapped you several times, never lets you go out with out him, forced you to hide your true sex so he could have you all to himself, and beats you. But you say he's nice and that you love him of your own free will. Not to mention this kid looks like a pretty decent guy, sitting with you in the hospital and all. So whats the truth Honest Charlie?" Trevor was... very observent.

Charlie asked me to hand her the can of soda on the tray. After a quick drink, she handed it back to me and held my hand with both of hers. "Kobe came to help when I got sick. But he didn't like Naruto very much." She went into the whole long story, not leaving out a thing. She told them about Hinata, Neji's blackmail, the way Kobe treated me, the way I was so concerned with her while he encouraged her to move about, the competion, and the multitudes of fights I seemed to get in that week. She topped it off with the way she stood up for herself. Every person in that room was dead sillent, absorbing the story.

"Jesus." Maybael breathed.

"Several months after he left I got a letter from him, begging me to come home. but he didn't stop there. Chigami showed up." The two guys scrunched up their faces while the girls epicly face palmmed. "Things got pretty violent there. But then Alinna showed up and took him home. And now today you five show up. Every single person from home has asked me to go back."

Once again everyone sillent. But I began to think of something, something I'm sure they were all wondering as well. How much of this could Charlie take? That was when Cara spoke up and said the one thing we never wanted to hear. "We all signed that letter Charlie. All fifty-five of us. And now, all fifty-five of us are going to come here to try and convinse you to come home."