Chapter 14: Night club

The music pounded as we waited in line to get in the club. there were three people in front of us, all chatting happily as they showed their ids to the bouncer. There were only a few times I saw where a person got turnned away.

I looked over to Charlie, once again stunned by her beauty. Her outfit was perfectly tonned to show off but leave everything to the imagination. An off the shoulder midriff red shirt sat above dark jean shorts and strappy sandles. Her blue hair was pinned back with shinny hair pins. Light make-up seemed to be Charlies thing, seeing as she did Hnatas make-up too, and its so thin, but it just... looks so good.

Neji stood with his eyes closed and arms crossed. I don't really think he's to excited.

"Hey Charlie? Why did you pack clubing clothes?" I asked.

"Well, I kinda knew there was a club here, and I was hoping to sneak out and hit the bar."

"But your fourteen."

"Your point? That was always what Yumi and I did after a photo shoot. Just a few drinks, we never got drunk. Like a celebratory drink kind of."

We came up to the bouncer. Charlie handed over her id only to have the bouncer wave it away.

"Theres no way your old enough to be here." He said.

"Whatever you want to think man. I mean I thought you guys would love to have a young model and her friends partying in here right? Esspeetially when that model is Charlotte Luminous of Charlotte and Yumi modeling tours."

"Oh, sorry Miss White. Come on in."

"Thank you very much."

Neji and I looked at Charlie with aw.

"Really?" We said.

She smiled and shrugged her shoulders. The strobe lights flashed over her face. She took Hinatas hands and pulled her out onto the dance floor. NNejji made a b-line for the closeest corner. And me? Well I sat at the bar, ordered a soda, and laughed at the drunk people. There were these two girls that walk by... oh my fraking god. Charlie came up to the bar laughing.

"Hey barkeep, two whiskey presses." She said.

"Having fun?" I asked.

"I'm having a blast." The barteender gave her the drinks. She handed one to me and lifted the glass. "To an awesome vacation." She slamed it back and winced. "Ooh crap, I havn't had one of these in awhile."

I sipped mine and almost choked. Jesus Christ! Whiskey press? Fuck that! Charlie slammed down another one before going out to the dance floor again. A drunk guy stumbled over to Hinata and put an arm on her shoulder.

"Hey there hot stuff. Lets get out of here and bang like theres no tomorrow."

"Hey lug nut, get off my friend beffore that bottle of beer becomes a bottle of teeth." Charlie poped her fingers and the guy stood up to her.

"You don't scare me."

"Thats your mistake." She pulled back to hit only to have the guy grab her arms and lift her up.

"You wanna try that again?" Charlie spit in the guys face. "Now that was your mistake." The man tossed Charlie across the room like she was piece of lint. I raced across and caught her before she hit the wall. Hinata came over to make sure she was ok too.Neji made quick work of the guy and came over too.

"Okay guys i'm fine. Just give me a second and then you can fuss over me all you want."

She got up and kicked the guy, now laying on the ground from Neji's pounding, straight in the balls.

"Team Jacob bitch!"

(Bay: I'm sorry, I was watching Vampires Suck the other day and man is that movie funny, so I really just had to put that in there.)

We were all in stitches. Charlie walked back over with a huge smile.

"Feel better?" Neji asked. She nodded. "Good, then lets get the hell out of this hole." Hinata and Neji walked ahead of us. Charlie turnned to me.

"Thanks for saving me Naruto. Your my hero." She leaned up and kissed my cheek. I have GOT to save her more often.