Chapter 36: Usura makes fifty-five

Charlie looked at me, scrutanizing me as I drew the picture on the board. Nenami, Herrin, Tetsuya, and Andrea all did the same thing. Theres no way they will be able to get this. Not with the way I draw. But then, surprisingly, Tetsuya slamed down his hand. "It's a horse!"

"Dang! How did you get that!" I asked, truly amazed at this kids pictionary skills.

He gave me a 'yeah, i'm awesome' look. "I play alot back home."

Charlie and the other girls all held their hands to their mouths as they attempted to stieffle the giggles that threatened to erupt. I was very surprised at how accepting these four were when the first arrived two days ago. Apperently word was getting around Iwa that Kobe had in fact lied about me. But yet Charlies friends continued to come here, begging her to go home and see everyone. It's gotten so bad now that she cries because the guilt is just eating away at her. I've thought about telling her to go so she can be free of this mental parasite. But I know she would just get mad at me.

I watched as the hallarity of some inside joke got to be to much for the girls and they rang out with laughter. Tetsuya glared at them and pouted. "Shut up!" That only made them laugh harder.

"But you- and the- and she- freaking gay as hell!" Herrin said around laughes.

"Sparkly!" Nenami yelled. The girl laughed louder. I smiled as I saw tears run down Charlies face from laughing so hard. This is something she has been needing for a long time. A good long laugh with old friends and to play a crappy game.

The other day I had sat down to count up how many people had actually shown up in the past three months and with the four kids added in it came up to fifty-four. Which means that only one more person is left. The torture time is almost over!

Tetsuya finally got so angry he walked out the door. Herrin, Nenami, and Andrea followed, laughing while they apologized. Charlie still sat, chuckling to herself. I sat next to her and poked her side which, as I knew would happen, made her jump and squeel in surprise. She gave me a pouty face, but I ignored it and pulled her into me. I felt her snuggle into me, looking for warmth as she is pretty much always cold.

"Mmm, I love you Naruto." She said quietly.

"Not as much as I love you." I said while squeezing her. She giggled and tucked a small bit of her shoulder length blue hair behind her ear. I leaned down and kissed her forehead, then her nose, and then her lips, knowing it tickled her. Charlie lightly punched me while at the same time leaned into the kiss happily.

When we pulled away I squeezed her again and grinned. She is just so little! It's adorable!

"One day, I want us to go to Iwa together, so I can sow you all my favorite places from when I was a kid. And also so you can meet my lazy ass Father." Charlie laughed at the last part.

"That sounds like fun!" We hadn't taken a trip together in a really long time, and it was way over due.

We sat together, switching from talking to kissing in a matter of seconds. I loved this girl so much, it was almost a crime. Her laugh was intoxicating to me, her eyes could light my world as a sun and her hair could be my sky. It's strange, I've seen Charlie naked several times just as she has seen me, but yet any time we talked about... going further... we both got increadibly nervous and selfconcious. Which is probebly why we haven't done it yet.

But she still sleeps next to me most nights. And then when we wake up she'll give me a review of a previous lesson while either her or I make breakfast and then teach me something new right before lunch. In about two weeks they will be choosing a new Hokage, which makes me increadibly excited, but at the same time nervous. Charlie is an excelent teacher, don't get me wrong, but i'm not exactly the best student.

A knock sounded at the door and I got up to answer it. And i clearly remember praying in my head that it was the last friend so we could go ahead and get this over with. So when I opened the door and found a tall boy around my age with blonde tossed hair and blue eyes, I thanked Jesus in my brain. He kinda resembled me just a little bit and he smiled.

"Hi. I'm looking for Charlie Luminous White. Does she live here?" He asked.

"Usura!" Charlie called happily behind me. She ran over and hugged him happily. Now I wish I hadn't prayed so hard.