Chapter 11: Plan

Charlie came running in one day, eyes wide, and breathing hard, slidding down the door in exhaustion. She held a finger against her lips to me and didn't make a sound until the sound of afew running footsteps went by.

"Oh holy crap that was close." She sighed.

"What happened to you?"

"They're on to me man. I had Ino and some other chicks asking me questions and they're on to me man!"

"WHAT?! NO WAY!!"

"Yeah man! We have to come up with a plan. Something that will convince everyone I'm a boy."

We sat and thought for awhile. We took a quick lesson over biology and then thought some more. Every idea had a fail in it... or involved surgery. Finally, Charlie leaned back and sighed.

"I'm screwed."

"No way! I'm going to think of something! Just you wait!"

"That's a nice thought Naruto, but face facts. I've been here for two weeks and already people are starting to figure it out. Unless we do something super drastic,, I'm screwed."

There was a knock at the door and Hinata shyly walked in.

"Hello."

Charlie and I looked at each other as we both got the same idea. She nodded but didn't really seem like she didn't want to do it.

"Hey Hinata. I want to talk to you about something. Something really important." They both walked to the small kitchen. Charlie held Hinatas hand and looked right into her eyes before saying what I knew was her asking Hinata to be her girlfriend. Hinata looked super embarressed but seemed to say yes. They hugged and came back over to me, hand in hand.

"Good news Naruto. Hinata and I are dating now." Charlie said excitedly.

"Thats awesome! We should go get some raman to celebrate!"

Charlie rolled her eyes. "This is just an excuse for you to get some raman isn't it?"

"Well yeah. But still we should celebrate!"

"It's fine with me. Hinata?"

She nodded. So out we went. When we got there Charlie was attacked by Ino and some of her friends.

"Alright Charlie. It's time you answered our questions."

"Guys, guys. I'd love to, but I'm kinda here with my best-friend and my girlfriend, so i'd really rather do this another time."

All three of them looked at Charlie with surprise. They looked at Hinata who was looking at the menu.

"Never mind." And they walked away. I had to laugh at that. The plan was working perfectly!

"Congradulations! Your the 1,000,000th customer! Heres your prize!" I heard the cook say. I turned to see him giving Hinata a small envolope. Charlie and I leaned over to see it better.

"What is it?" Charlie asked.

She opened it. "It's a weekend getaway to the hot springs. All expenceses payed for three people." She looked over at us. "Would you go with me? I don't want to go with Neji."

"Yeah! I'd love to!" I yelled. Hot springs! Heck yeah!

"Sure." Charlie said softly. She turnned to me with an epic tear face. "I'm screwed."