Chapter 42: Charlie's birthday

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHARLIE!!!!" Everyone yelled. Charlie smiled at all of her friends and family who had come to help her celebrate. Sixteen. Charlie is finally as old as I am. Not to mention now she is considered a legal adult. I think a few of her friends were planning on getting her hammered... which I have got to see! I mean, I've seen her after a drink, but that was seriously just one drink. No fun.

Music played and people began to dance around Usura's livingroom. Yes, he had decided to have the party at his house. When Charlie had gotten off the phone with him a few days ago, she had told me that, just as she had expected, Usura had planned everything. But when she told me that all, I was still focused on the picture I was hidding behind my back.

Even today as I watched Charlie dance with her friends and laugh when someone did something silly I was focused on that picture. She knows Sasuke, the very man I had been tracking for years. AND she played ninja with him! ....Sasuke isn't epic enough to play ninja... (Bay: Are you sure? 'Cause I know a lot of people who would beg to differ. Naru: Oh ya! Who?! Bay: *Army of angry fangirls behind me* Them... Naru: .... *Runs screaming*) My question though is how does she know him? After he ran away he joined with Oorochimaru, which I wouldn't think would be the type to permit field trips to Iwa.

So what happened? "Naruto! Come on! Miura has apples to apples!" Maybael called. We sat in a circle, Charlie next to me and Raidon on my other side. One, this game is hillarious! As soon as the judge says what the topic is you can just hear the evil snickers of the other players. Finally though it was my turn to be judge. The topic was 'Mateing Season'. Oh Jesus.... Just what in the hell have I gotten myself into now? I watched as one by one the people in the circle all put down a red card. Charlie was the last person to add her card to the pile. As I went through the pile I started crying from how hard I was laughing. They were all just sarcastic as hell! I had to discard Soap Oprah's and Charlie Sheen though. I mean... Charlie Sheen I can understand... But Soap Oprah's? I kept going through... until I read the last card and couldn't even laugh. I wanted to so baddly, but it was so funny I was stunned into silence.

The card read 'Fast and Hard'... After setting my head in my hand, I put the card on the ground and pointed to it, telling them it was the winner. Charlie scooped it up with a very evil grin on her face. "Thank you much dearest." She said, blowing me a kiss.

"You suck so hard!" I complained after finally finding my voice. Everyone in the circle gasped. What?

"That was perverted." Trevor whispered.

"I did not want to know that..." Cara's accent floated through the air.

"You mean... they actually DO that?" Alinna asked. Oh now I get it.

"That's not what I meant dammit!"

Charlie put her hand on my shoulder and I looked down to see her head was resting in her other hand. "Just stop while you're ahead..."

"What was that about head?"

"Shut it Junko!" She threw a pencil at the larger girl and laughed when it landed in her shirt. Finally, after all the perverted weirdness was over, we continued the game comeing to the conclusion that Charlie was to sarcastic for her own good. But after the game... we kinda snuck out for a little... alone time. One of her hands tangled with my hair as our lips and tounges fought their war of dominence. Mmmm this girl! How can one person taste so good, be so beautiful, and be increadibly smart and kind? I tickled the exposed skin on her back and grinned when I heard her moan.

God I love her. And I sometimes wonder... what it might be like... if we took a step further. I mean, I don't want to rush things and make it awkward, but I want to show her that I feel so much more than just teenage love for her. And I know exactly how I want to go about that. But I just can't yet. Theres something I have to do before I even try to plan or suggest the matter. And the next chance is only three days away... A new Hokage... I've been studying for so long now under Charlie. I can't let all her efforts go to waste. I will be the next Hokage!

Charlie leaned her head on my shoulder and gently brushed her lips against my neck. "Naruto..."The way she said my name! So slow and sultury... (Can you tell Charlie realy pounded some vocabulary into me last week?) It was enough to drive me insane! I held her close, stringing my fingers in her beautiful blue hair.

"We need to start heading out soon. Hinata has a surprise for you back in Konoha."

"A surprise? What is it?"

I laughed. "I can't tell you. It wouldn't be a surprise then!"

"Oh right." She smiled at me and I gave her one last kiss before heading back to the party with her to say farewell. And you know, as we walked together out of the village and down the rocky path, I could see in her eyes that Charlie had no problem leaving as long as I was there with her.