Chapter 42(Not edited)

I knew I had officially lost my mind the moment I decided I was going to meet him.

After all the drama going on in my life, I still wanted to add tadka(spice) to it.

If my family knew that I was going to meet a stranger from internet in the real world and that also alone, they would lose all the patience they have left in them.

I knew if Arnav came to know about this it would fuel his anger more but as they say curiosity killed a cat.

I remembered watching all those Tv news, Crime shows related to cyber crime but still I was digging my own grave.

I was like the girl who was going to enter a haunted house and keep asking "kk-kk kon hai yahan? Jo vi he bahar niklo!"(Whose there? Come out!).

So here I was at the park on Sunday morning showing off my brave face while shaking in fear from inside. I did bring a pepper spray with me incase he turns out to be a pshyco.

I had only informed Sonal dee that I was going for a walk. She didn't object. She knew I needed some fresh air to cope with everything thats going on.

No one else was talking to me after that scenario.

I sat on a disc shaped ride that would move round and round when you push it. I didn't remeber what it was called.

I started playing with the rocks on the ground with my feet and concentrated on it as if it was the most important thing in the world.

After a while, I saw a shadow on the ground and someone blocking my light.

"Hey kitty..." I heard the sound that I would recognize anywhere but I couldn't believe it. I looked up to confirm and I was shocked to see him.

"Arnav?"My reflex reaction was to suddenly stand up and it ended up in my head colliding with his chin.

"Oww!" We bought muttered and rubbed our heads in pain.

"Why do we keep having accidents like these?" Arnav muttered.

"What are you doing here?" I asked

"To meet you." He smirked. Typical Arnav attitude!

"B-but I-I you-" I couldn't form a proper sentence.

"7:30am at park near your house." He spoke the lines that ARIndia had messaged.

"You-you are ARIndia from Wattpad!" I exclaimed.

"Yes, you are so slow Kitty." He laughed.

At that moment, I realised how dumb I was. I should have connected the clues that anyone else would have guessed easily. 'Arnav Roy' meant AR... ARIndia!

How could I not see that his problems were always similar to mine! How could I not realise the depth behind his questions, his poems!

The boy from Wattpad who had irritated me, who had teased me endless, angered me and had made me smile in online world was always the one who had done the same for me in real world too.

He was my Arnav, all the time. That is why he had almost spilled the beans. I didn't know that Arnav was reading my and his own story "Destiny" on Wattpad. Oh my god! He must have known that I was writing about us. It was never about Ishita and Shravan, it was always about Aesha and Arnav.

That also meant he knew about my feelings before even I confessed. That is why he had asked me once whether I truly believed in my story or not.

"Aesha?" His voice bought me to the real world. I was blushing cherry red.