chapter 30

"What would you say about meeting me? My eyes widened reading the message.

"Meeting you as in face to face?" I asked to confirm my doubts.

"Yes, as in face to face in a realy location in real life ;) so...? "

I had no words, I was dumbstruck.

If anyone had been present right now with me would have said "Aesha, Muh band karlo warna makhi ghus jayenge."(Close your mouth Aesha or else flies will enter)

Meeting someone on internet is different than meeting them in real life. What should I reply back to him?

No matter how friendly we were on internet, there was still an insecure girl inside of me who was afraid to meet a person from internet. Maybe because of the society and the scary news broadcasted over the years or maybe the phrase "Don't talk to the strangers" had rubbed of my mind when it came to reality.

"Are you serious?" I asked just checking whether it was a prank.

"Do you think I am not?" He replied back. His reply was simple yet complicated.

"Its just that..." I didn't know what to say.

"What is it?"

"I don't even know your name! How can we meet so sudden?" I quickly typed whatever crossed my mind.

"Hmm... True. So you will not meet me if you don't know my name?"

"Yes, I think so"

"You think so... How about if you meet me then I would introduce myself there only?"

Okay I couldn't decide whether it was creepy or a good deal.

"Umm... Look A.R. I don't know how to say this but..." Aesha! How can you be so nervous when you are not even in front of him? Its just an internet chat. You just need to type those letter and press 'Send'. How can you make such a simple task this difficult?

"Wait... Is Miss Aesha, the lovey-dovey writer afraid to meet me?" I could literally see him smirk even when I don't know how he looks.