Ch2

I still remember that day when my parents gifted me my first android phone. I immediately fell in love with it. I opened the box and researched on it.

I was talking in a way as if I had fallen in love with someone.

Yes, it was like that for me. I like to spend time on modern gadgets, finding new things about them. I could pass my day with these things. I like how these things make your work easy and I love to know the principle of their working. These were the efforts of genius people contributed to the well-being of mankind.

Getting the cell phone was exciting for me.

I quickly turned on the phone and searched the games and apps in it.

There I found google play app. I signed in with my Gmail account and searched through the app.

I was an avid reader also. I loved to spend time on books as much as I loved to spend time on Modern gadgets.

I was not only a reader but a writer also. I always took part in my school magazines and every time my works got published.

Writing gave me the power to show the world my thoughts.

In a way, it helped me to control the storm of thoughts going through my mind.

I believed that "Pen has more power than a sword".

It makes you feel that you are the ruler of your world and the sole controller.

There is no tension or pressure from anyone and you are free to make impossible things possible. After all impossible itself says " I am possible"

On the way of my searching, I saw an app which had a description like this:

"Wattpad, world's largest ebook community"

I was like happy to find it. I couldn't believe lots of books were at one place with varieties and also they were free.

In this money-minded society, who does that? so it was a great example.

I wasted no time and downloaded the wattpad app and that's how my life changed.

I selected the discover more option. So many genres romance, horror, fiction, fan fiction, etc showed up.

It made me happy to see that people still had time to write and appreciate other's works in this busy world.

People were dying to make money. They run behind success. They work hard to feed the stomach of people they love and giving good education to their children. All these lead to less time for themselves. So it amazed me to see so many people devoted towards writing.

I clicked my favorite genre that is romance.

My life was nowhere romantic. I never had a boyfriend in my life. I enjoyed my life the way it was.

I never met someone to whom I could assign this place in my heart.

I was satisfied with dreaming about the love stories in novels and films.

Earlier, the boyfriend/girlfriend concept was not much popular in India as now it is.

But still, elders or family members do not accept these things easily.

People may have adapted to modern views but still, they are conservative.

Arrange marriages are the popular way of marriage in India. If I estimate, then ninety-five percent of the population followed arrange marriage system. Only five percent were love marriages. And most families do not accept the ones with love marriage. Though it is declining. And most of the arranged marriages have positive results.

I added some stories to my library. When I started reading, I was amazed.

The writers were incredible. Their books deserved to be published.

It was surprising to see their way of presentation and effort despite their age. They were true gems. It was astonishing to see them taking a simple plot and giving it a new life.

After many days of being a silent reader, I decided to pay some credit to them by following and voting their works. How could I have stopped myself from doing such honorable work? They were worthy of those votes and follows.

That's when I created an account in wattpad and my life changed a lot.

So friends, how is it? Do you like it? Do you want something in it?

Please vote, comment and fan.

Thank you:)