Chapter 13

I write on wattpad because it gives me inspiration to keep going on and I also meet some special people here. I am not writing  for reads.

Dedicated to loveisbliss for the sweet conversation I had with her which made me feel her as a friend :) 

Enjoy reading!

Next day, I woke up early and went to school early so that I don't have to see Jenny. I was not ready to face her.

It was surprising how just for a boy, we were fighting and didn't want to face each other. The years of friendship was in jeopardy, for whom? A boy who hates to talk with me or the situation. I didn't know who was responsible.

Arnav sat beside me in biology period. Though we worked together in practical but we didn't talk much. The talks were strictly limited to biology.

I know he must have heard about the fight between Jenny and I but didn't comment upon it. I respected that. And also it would be awkward to talk with him about this thing.

I didn't know why my and Arnav's relationship was so complicated. Were we friends or acquaintances? Didn't know what fate had for us.

At lunch break I took my food and sat at the school's garden. I knew everyone was at the cafeteria eating together and Jenny will be with them.

I didn't had a mood too eat but I knew if I didn't then Mamma will scold me. Also She had made Chili paneer which was one of my favorites to cheer me up. I couldn't disrespect her efforts.

I was staring at a small blue and black coloured butterfly sitting on a rose flower. It was beautiful and bright. I wished I could fly like it.

"Aesha??" I turned towards the person to whom the voice belonged. I found Nina standing their holding her lunch box.

"Hi" I gave a small smile.

She smiled back and sat down next to me.

"Wow! You brought Aunty's famous chili paneer and planned not to share it with me. Huh?" She pouted and tried to act angry.

I knew she was trying to lighten my mood. I smiled at her and with a spoon fed her a bite.

She took it inside her mouth and started to chew. Her eyes were closed. "Mmmm" She made a satisfying sound.

"I love your mom!" She exclaimed

"Actually, you love her food" I gave her a cheeky grin

She gave a cheeky grin back "Umm, right but still I love her. You know how my mother can only make Indian dishes and cakes"

I nodded " Nina, don't forget that you love those cakes and always sneak out pieces whenever you get chance."

"Ah! Thats true, I love my maa's cakes. Finger licking!" We laughed together.

"So, you okay?" Nina asked, concern was clear on her face and in her voice.

"I don't know, Nina" I answered sighing

"And why is that?" She asked curling her fingers with mine.

"I feel like my life is upside down. I don't know what is happening. I cannot understand what is going on in between Arnav and I. Its so much complicated. Also I don't know what came between the years of friendship, that me and Jenny dont want to face each other. I am so confused." I closed my eyes and leaned back on the tree.

Nina hugged me sideways and rocked us.

"Its okay Ashu, sometimes life's complicated and we cannot do anything about it. We can only wait for the time to do its work."